31: Damsel In Distress

Yesterday...

It had been a tiring day for both Melissa and Carroll after everything got revealed and what they did as soon as the confession has been told. They enjoyed themselves, having each other's company, doing what they wanted. Eat, talk, kiss, stare at each other, then eat again just with twist.. They made memories out of doing real simple things. All of what they did is, physically saying, exhausting to say the least; however, if Melissa is certain about one thing, it is that she wouldn't get tired of doing everything with Carroll –now her girlfriend– over and over again even if it may take forever to do everything with her. Melissa might be too young to say this, but she loves Carroll. For now, it is impossible to believe that it will last for a long time, but with love there's nothing impossible as long as its true. Who knows what the future holds for the both of them?

As soon as they finished watching the sun set that emitted rays of light falling upon them, making them looks like real-life goddesses, the girls went home. Carroll had dropped her girlfriend to her house, not without kissing her multiple times before letting her go, of course. Melissa's dad was already waiting by the door that time, demanding an explanation on why Skye came earlier with Melissa's bag telling him that his daughter had left her stuff when she went to ditch school. The naughty redhead thought that it may be a good idea to be vague about it and leave her uncle hanging and lost in his own conclusions.

Michael knows all too well that his daughter does excellently in her studies, but that doesn't mean that she could just ditch school whenever opportunity she got. So, both as a father and a teacher, he will discipline his exact girl copy.

However, whatever he already had in mind vanished when he saw a car halting in front of their gate. Michael was even more confused when both Carroll and Melissa was coming out of the car. When the girls were near to each other again, they giggled as they walked to the gate and rang the doorbell.

"What happened?"

The girls exchanged glances, clueless to whoever Michael was talking to. Melissa was about to explain everything that just happened, but Carroll got a better idea. She shut the blonde up by taking a peck on her lips again, seeming to be unsatisfied with how many kisses they shared just minutes ago before they left the car.

"See ya, uncle!" The brunette chirped before pulling the awestruck man into a hug. Carroll smirked to herself, seeing that Michael's unresponsive to the embrace, before she walked back to her car.

Both Madison's watched as the car revved and started running, its form fading when it already got far.

"We're not done yet, lady." Michael commented, his gaze focused on Melissa, when he composed himself. His daughter in return just chuckled and nodded before they went inside, arms slung around each other.

Dinner was on time, and Melissa took that chance to explain everything starting from the very start. Where she avoided Carroll for days up to the picnic date. Both Hector and Michael were shocked to say the least, but they were happy for her nonetheless. Seeing his daughter's eyes glinting with sheer bliss, Michael decided to not reprimand her about cutting classes, thinking that she can handle it as a piece of cake anyways that just contradicted what he thought earlier.

The blonde quickly dismissed herself as soon as their dinner was done, wanting nothing more than to collapse in her bed, with Carroll if possible but they just parted. She can't stop herself from thinking how soft Carroll is against her. Everything about Carroll is just so soft that she can't do anything but to melt and turn into a gay mess around her. Little did everybody know how soft the ice queen could be. Melissa was glad to have finally seen this side of Carroll, happy to have been the person the brunette trusted with her vulnerability. She knew how hard it is to trust a person, let alone your former nemesis, so she is not planning on this to go waste. Instead, she will cherish all of this and give Carroll every love she missed and deserves.