Chapter VIII: in which she is annoying

"Hollywood? How cliche can you be?"

"Oh, come on. It will be fun!" I kept quiet. "It is unacceptable that we've been two years here and you've never walked on Hollywood Boulevard."

"It's just a street." We were ten miutes away from our destination. Trevor did't want to tell me where we were going. I suceeded on getting it out of him after 20 minutes of pestering.

"I'l buy you food." He bargained.

"I'm listening."

"I'll photograph you at every cliche setting you want, for your instagram."

"You won't complain about the amount of pictures." I negotiated.

"Okay, deal." We fist bumped. "Extra points for attitude can get you and ice cream."

"And I get to use your camera." I added and he groaned.

"We're here." We left the car on a side street. I took out my sunglasses to shield my eyes against the 3-o'clock sun. I applied sunscreen on my arms and neck and dropped the bottle back in my bag. I was glad I decided to go with a sundress today. The photos I'll make Trevor take will be perfect.

The street was crowded. One would've expected more tourist, but almost everyone walked with purpose. As if they have somewhere important to be. It was almost as seeing myself on finals.

"We're are we going first?"

"Hollywood Boulevard."

"Do you have you camera ready?" I grinned with mischief.

"You're imposible." He shook his head.

Ten minutes later I was laying on the floor next to Jonny Depp's star. An hour later and I had countless pictures with almost every name. Except Trump's, of course. Why would I want one with him?

"This is the last one, I promise."

"I've heard that before."

"There are no stars left. This is the last one." I repeated.

"Yes, but I've already taken three photos. I'm starting to think that I'm the one who deserves food." Trevor complained.

"I'll get you ice cream. Forget points for good attitude." I negotiated.

"Okay..." He wrinkled his nose. "How do you want it now?"

I showed him my polaroids camera. Which I only used on special occasions because the instant films are crazy expensive. "Selfie?"

"I see." He narrowed his eyes. "You came prepared."

"What are you talking about?" I faked confusion wide eyed. He shook his head with a grin.

"Come here." He pulled me by his side, with his arm over my shoulders.

"Smile!" I snapped the picture. I took out the box where I store all my films  and placed it inside. "We can look at it later. Were to now?"

"Were do you want to go?"

"We can walk aroung for a bit." I suggested.

"We can walk to the Wax Museum." He countered.

"I get pictures at the Chinsese Theater." I informed.

We walked for a while, looking at all the stores but not stoping at one in particular. Trevor kept snaping picture everytime I asked him. He was so comited to it that I was beginning to feel guilt. I would be lying if I said I wasn't exited to be here. The first time I was here - yes, I've been here before - I came alone. I was curious, so I came and walked around, shoped at MAC and then got bored and went back. Trevor still thinks I've never been here before, and for the small amount of time I was here it is almost the same.