Chapter 1

!!BEFORE YOU READ!!

THERE IS A REMAKE OF THIS BOOK THAT IS BEING MADE ON MY PAGE. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS AT A BAD STATE SO IT IS POORLY WRITTEN. PLEASE NO JUDGEMENT I ALREADY KNOW HOW CRINGEY IT IS AND STUFF

Jungkook POV

I shivered in the cold, dark alleyway as I saw people walk around the streets with children, friends, family, and warm clothes. Snow started to fall and made its way to my face. It felt numb.

I hated this. I hated my life. All I want to do is sit by a warm fire with arms lovingly wrapped around me as I hug my favorite stuffie that my last boyfriend took away and suck on my favorite paci.

But that can never happen to someone as ugly and annoying as me. I shivered from the cold of the snow and hid in a big cardboard box. It was about to fall apart from the wet snow.

My last boyfriend kicked me out of my apartment so I'm homeless. I now also have nothing to eat so I'm probably going to die in a few weeks.

It doesn't matter anyway. The world is better off without me. No one loved or cared for me. Not even my parents that abandoned me because I was a mistake.

Yoongi POV

"Thank you! Come again!" I walked out of the convenience store and checked if I have the stuff that I needed. Chocolate, roses, and an anniversary card. Today was my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend, Jin. He once told me that the best gift would be a new "child" to take care of, and by "child", he means friend.

I started walking to my car when I heard slight whimpering from a dark alleyway. I moved closer to the noise, using my phone flashlight for a light source. It was a teenage boy inside a box. He was skinny to the bone and very dirty. He was also shivering and trembling. The only clothes he had on were a ripped shirt and pants, no shoes. His head was down and he was sobbing.

"Are you okay?" I crouched down to his level. He flinched and slowly shook his head. "Jungkookie no fine. Jungkookie sad." He mumbled. I guess he's a Little based on what I heard to be a higher tone of voice than expected. I ran my hand through his hair. He flinched and trembled more at that. It was very greasy and messy. "What's your name?"

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

"Well, Jungkook, what are you doing here all by yourself?" Jungkook didn't answer so I just asked another question. "Do you want to come home with me? It's safe and warm over there." He looked at me for a few moments, as if he was inspecting me. After some time he nodded and got out of his box.

Jungkook POV

I stood up and felt light headed and weak from the cold and lack of energy. I stumbled as I started to walk like a zombie. I tripped over a box and fell too swiftly. The boy that was there with me picked me up bridal style and walked us to a car.

He gently put me in the back seat with a bag as well and got something from his trunk. He came back with a thick coat in his hands. He gave it to me. "It's my boyfriend's. My name's Yoongi by the way."

I nodded in response and put the coat on. It felt soft and warm. Yoongi got into the car and started the engine. He drove for 10 minutes to a tall building. He opened the door for me and got his bags. Inside the building was full of warmth and light. I savored it for a while until we approached a door at the end of the hallway. 

He gently knocked on it. I suddenly felt the need to cling to him from my shyness. There was some quiet shuffling on the other side of it then a tall, brown haired boy opened it.

"Hey baby, who's this?"