NamSeok Anniversary Special

"How was your day?" Namjoon asked as he sat down on the terrace table with two alcohol drinks.

Hoseok shrugged. "It was okay. I missed you a lot."

Namjoon smiled and grabbed Hoseok's hand to bring it to his lips and kiss it.

Hoseok tiredly smiled.

"Why are you so tired?"

"Had to work a lot. And I couldn't sleep well last night."

"Why not?" Namjoon innocently asked.

"Cause it's our second year that he's not here!" Hoseok yelled, not looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon frowned and stood up from his seat to hug Hoseok from behind.

"I know you miss him. I do too. But can we please celebrate this day? He would want us to. And we can continue looking for him after. We can celebrate our anniversary with him when we find him. I promise. But now, today, I want you to be happy and relaxed in my arms. Can you do that for me?"

Hoseok nodded and relaxed his shoulders. Namjoon kissed his temple and gently squeezed his waist. "Thank you baby."

Hoseok pulled out a small black box and opened it, knowing Namjoon could see over his shoulder.

It showed a fancy gold ring that read "My Joon" on it.

He grabbed Namjoon's hand and slid the ring on his finger.

"I love it." Namjoon smiled.

"That's why I've been working so late. I wanted to get you it. And guess what? I got a big time promotion because of it."

Namjoon grinned. "Maybe we can get a house with Milo..."

"I'd love that..."

"Or at least our own apartment."

"Once we find him."

Hoseok kissed Namjoon's cheek and smiled. "I love you baby."

"I love you too sunshine."

Namjoon left Hoseok on the terrace to bring him a box of 3 mini figures. They looked like Hoseok on the left, Milo in the middle, and Namjoon on the right.

Hoseok gasped and silently cried.

"I knew you'd miss him, so I decided to order and design them online. This way, we won't miss him as much."

Hoseok turned around and pulled his boyfriend into a tight embrace.

"Th-Thank y-you..."

Namjoon kissed Hoseok's head and rubbed his back. "Anything for you baby."