YoonJin Anniversary Special

After Jin put Jungkook to bed, he joined Yoongi on their small terrace.

It could only fit a small table and 2 chairs but it was better than nothing.

"Sorry for bringing Jungkook hyung, I know how our situation is right no-"

"It's okay babe. Hopefully it won't be that hard on us. Plus, there are 6 of us helping with rent so both of us still have some money left."

"That's true."

"How was your day?" Jin said as he took Yoongi's hand in his.

Yoongi's heart melted. And Jin loved it when he became soft.

"I-It was good..." Yoongi softly mumbled. He left the room to get the roses and chocolates he got earlier for Jin.

Jin gasped and widely smiled as he saw Yoongi walk in with the gifts.

"I love them." Jin sang.

Yoongi grinned and hugged his hyung.

Jin pulled the younger into his lap and kissed his soft lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Jin hyung."

They nuzzled their heads together, driving Yoongi insane.

He felt as if he was under Jin's control. He was the only one who could make Yoongi feel this way. He had never felt so soft and warm with someone ever before.

"I got you something too baby."

Jin tried to gently guide Yoongi off his lap but he wasn't planning on moving.

Seokjin carried him to the kitchen where he grabbed a bottle of Yoongi's favorite wine, two wine glasses, and a big bag of Yoongi's favorite snack.

He sat down once more with Yoongi on his lap and poured the wine, giving it to Yoongi.

He took a sip of it and gave Jin his gummy smile. "How'd you know I liked it?"

"One time, when we were partying, they had this wine, and you couldn't stop drinking it. By the time we left, I had to carry you home, and when we got there, you kept begging for sex." Jin giggled.

Yoongi bowed his head in shame. "Well, thank you for it. I love it..."

Jin opened the bag of snacks and fed them to Yoongi.

Yoongi loved all the pampering. It felt amazing. His boyfriend was amazing.

"I know." Seokjin said.

Yoongi blushed. He didn't realize he said that out loud.

"You make me so happy baby." Jin stroked Yoongi's cheek. The simple action made Yoongi melt in the older's touch.

"Just like a little kitty...my little kitty..."

By now, Yoongi couldn't handle it, it was too much. Tears started slipping from his eyes, flowing down his cheeks.

"Aww, what's wrong baby?"

"Y-Y-You'r-re...t-the b-b-be-est..."

Jin cooed at his lovers' words and wiped the tears off Yoongis' cheeks.

"I know." Jin whispered.

Yoongi giggled and hid his face in Seokjin's chest.

They stayed like that all night, looking up at the stars. Not giving a care in the world.