Chapter 24

Seokjin was very overwhelmed.

Before the Littles woke up, everything was fine. The world was at peace.

But as soon as Jungkook woke up, the world as he knew it, turned into hell.

2 Hours Ago

Jungkook entered the kitchen and sat at the table when he woke up. Jin was making 2 bottles and nuggies for the Littles.

"Dada...where miwo and minnie?"

"They're asleep baby. Try not to wake them, okay?"

Jungkook nodded and lied his head on the table, bored out of his mind. He wanted to play. Badly.

'I should play with my stuffies.' He thought.

Jungkook got some plushies from the bin in the corner of the living room and played with them on the carpet.

He tried his best to be quiet, knowing that Milo was sleeping in the room right next to where he was, but Jungkook was too hyper and started screaming and yelling, stressing Jin out.

"Please don't yell Kookie." Seokjin warned. "Go sleep with Milo or Chim if you want."

Jungkook shook his head and grumbled, "Wanna pway..."

"I know Kookie, but you can play with Milo and Chim when they wake up."

"But I wanna pway with them now! I w-wanna them wake now!" Jungkook yelled, waking Jiminie.

"Jeon Jungkook! Keep your voice down!" Jin scolded.

Minnie crawled into the room, rubbing his eyes. "'Addy?"

Jin immediately rushed to carry him in his arms. "Daddy's not here right now. But you can play with Jungkookie."

All Jimin heard was that his Daddy wasn't there. He whined, almost tearing up. He wanted his Daddy. And only his Daddy.

Jin hurried to give Jimin his bottle, but Jimin refused it and started wailing.

He was surprised Milo wasn't awake from this.

But as if fate wanted to be a bitch, Milo crawled in as well, covering his sensitive ears from Jimin's cries.

Then he realized how badly loud noises triggered Milo's anxiety.

The poor thing was curled up on the floor on the verge of tears.

Jungkook just sat next to Milo, trying his best to calm him down.

Jimin wasn't even close to ceasing the bawling that came from his quiet soul.

However, Jin managed to calm Jimin down with some cuddles and reassurance. Jungkook offered to help with Jimin, wanting to be the best big brother he could ever be.

Once Jimin was taken care of, Jin sat in front of Milo and carried the terrified Little onto his lap.

Unfortunately, he hadn't calmed down and was shaking, whispering for help.

"Daddy...Dada..."

"Shh...it's okay...Jinnie hyungie is here...you're safe...no one's gonna hurt you..."

Thankfully, Milo calmed down quicker than Jimin, so Jin gave Milo his bottle and Jungkook his nuggies.

"Are you 2 okay?"

Both Jimin and Milo nodded, lying next to each other on the carpet.

Today was gonna be a long day for Seokjin.