Chapter 28

"Hyuuuuuunnnngggggggg!" Jungkook yelled as he walked towards everyone in the kitchen.

"Which one? Jimin giggled.

"Shut up shortie!"

"Hey, don't call me short I'm older than-"

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to respect a pipsqueak!"

Jimin jumped onto Jungkook and playfully hit him on his chest.

"I'm sorry but punches from a dwarf don't hurt as much from an actual human being."

"Jungkook that's enough. Jimin, come over here." Taehyung yelled, not wanting conflict between his two boys.

Even though they had only been intimate with Jungkook for 2 days, he was now a part of their relationship.

"Kinda like how Jin and Yoongi hyung are with him." Jimin explained.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and stroked his side once the two boys had surrendered.

"Milo hyung?"

"Yes Kook?"

"C-Can I talk to you a-about something?"

"Of course." Milo smiled, trying to help Jungkook feel more safe and relaxed.

They went to Jin and Yoongi's room. Jungkook sat on the bed followed by Milo after the door was closed.

"You told me that you would've loved to have your parents want to see you again. Did they kick you out too?"

Milo shook his head. "They did worse to me. I would've loved to get kicked out back then."

"Do you mind telling me what happened?"

"Will it make you feel better?"

"Yeah. Just to know that someone went through something similar and that I'm so close to that person helps a lot."

Milo nodded.

"They took me away from Joon and Hobi even though I was already 18. And they kept me alone in their house, making me live by their ways. They knew I liked guys, so they tried to convert me by bringing some of their friends daughters to the house and almost forcing me to sleep with them."

Milo started to squirm from a chill that ran through his back so Jungkook gently rubbed it.

"And I wasn't allowed to go outside for almost a year. I was in the same room the whole time with no phone and nothing to do. It was hell. At least until I ran away and never looked back. After that, they didn't look for me or try to contact me."

"Damn. I'm sorry hyung. That must've been rough."

"I try not to think too much of it." Milo shrugged.

"Man, I guess I am pretty lucky."

"You bet." Milo chuckled.

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook smiled.

Milo ruffled his hair and giggled. "Anytime Kook."

Taehyung was fast asleep on his shared bed as Jungkook and Jimin were cuddling beside him.

"I'm sorry for making fun of you hyung."

"It's okay baby." Jimin kissed his forehead.

Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips and stroked his cheek.

"Thanks for the past few days, they've been wonderful hyung."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and kissed his neck. "You're welcome love."

Jungkook blushed and hid his face in Jimin's neck.

Taehyung and Jimin chuckled at the adorable sight.