Chapter 20

"'Ookie! 'Ookie!" Milo pointed to the cookie jar that peacefully stood on the counter.

"But Dada say no miwo." Jungkook said.

Milo groaned behind his paci and crawled to where Jimin was sitting on the couch and tugged on his pant leg.

"What is it miwo?" Jimin carried the older in his arms and lightly bounced him, causing Milo to giggle.

He pointed to the cookie jar and whined.

"Did Jin hyung say it was okay?"

Milo hesitated to nod his head.

Taehyung walked in the room and shook his head. "Hyung said no."

"Buh MY 'addy 'idn tay miwo no geh 'ookies." Milo argued.

"Actually, he did. He said only nuggies, juice, and milk for miwo. No sweets until Daddy or Dada get home."

Milo forgot about the cookies when Taehyung mentioned milk. "'Ilkie?"

Taehyung's POV

Milo ended up getting his milk in a bottle. He was happily sleeping in Jimin's arms while I was playing with Kookie, using his stuffies.

"Take that you bad guy!" Jungkook smacked the stuffed bear in my hand with the innocent looking bunny in his fist.

"Nooo!" I playfully exclaimed.

Kookie made an explosion sound and made the stuffies seem like they flew away from the 'explosion'.

He giggled and clapped his hands.

I carried him to the table and sat him in front of some nuggets that were made 10 minutes ago and left to cool.

"Yay!" He cheered.

-Time Skip-

"We're home!" Jin and Yoongi walked in, tired from work.

"Daddy!" Kook exclaimed, waking Milo as he jumped on Yoongi.

"How was Kookie Tae?" Jin hyung asked me.

"He was good. Did better than I expected him to."

"Oh wow. That means Kookie gets a cookie."

Jungkook was confused at first, making me and Jimin giggled before he understoood and cheered.

"'Ae'ae..." Milo said from Jimin's lap.

"Yes miwo?" I sat in front of Jimin's legs on the floor, looking up at the Little.

"Ih 'addy oh 'ada hewe?"

I shook my head. Poor Milo. He misses his boyfriends.

His expression dimmed after and he just buried his head in Jimin's chest.

Cute.