Special Chapter: Movie Night

Kookie, Jiminie, and Milo all jumped in single file around the counter of the kitchen, squealing and giggling.

"Popcorn! Popcorn! Popcorn!" They cheered in unison.

Jin came into the kitchen and gasped when Jimin accidentally bumped into the table and almost made a vase fall.

"Yah! Get your snacks and go sit down!" He said.

Milo and Jimin grabbed gummy bears and sour strings and sat with their daddies.

Jungkook hung his head and waddled to his Dada. Seokjin picked him up and rubbed his back. "What's wrong bunnie?"

Jungkook whimpered in a tiny voice, "Milkie..."

Jin cooed when he saw Jungkook cling to him and quickly warmed up some milk for Jungkook in a bottle.

"Want a little snack?" Jungkook nodded and babbled.

He smiled and put small pieces of chocolate into a bowl and took a napkin with him to the rocking chair they had in the living room.   

He held Jungkook on his lap as the lights were turned off and littles were startled.

The caregivers giggled and comforted their little ones.

All the while Jungkook was staring into Jin's loving eyes. He drank the milk from the bottle that Jin held still for him and was quickly burped after.

"Come on, start it daddy!" Milo impatiently bounced on Hoseok's lap.

Everyone giggled and the TV displayed the Disney movie opening (???).

Jungkook was in awe from the many lights and sounds.

Yoongi carefully fed the pieces of chocolate to Jungkook before they melted and giggled.

The title appeared on the screen and the little trio exclaimed, "Fwozen 2!"

They all held up 2 fingers at the TV and giggled.

Sorry if it's short. I just watched Frozen 2 a few weeks ago when I was in little space and I was in awe the whole time. I almost cried on one part lmao.

Anyway I just wanna thank everyone for the reads, follows, and votes! It really means a lot. I used to think that this book wouldn't get anywhere when I first published it and I never thought I'd get this many reads and followers.

This chapter is dedicated to someone very special to me. I wove you <3