Chapter 32 PT.1

"Have you thought about what you're gonna say to them?" Seokjin asked as he drove towards the park that Jungkook dreaded.

"Yeah. I don't want to say it though."

"I know baby, but you need to see them again so they can apologize and you can forgive them."

"Okay babe..."

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and kissed his palm. "Everything's gonna be okay. You're okay."

Jungkook calmed himself and nodded. Something about Taehyung's touch calmed him and sent a weird feeling everywhere in his body.

They held hands for what seemed like hours before they arrived at the park.

Too afraid to walk out of the car, Jungkook was carried by Taehyung to an all too familiar bench.

Memories came rushing back into Jungkook's head.

"Mom...Dad...Hyung...why..." Jungkook cried on the bench as rain started pouring down on his cold, starving body.

A cat walked up to him and sat there. He reached out to touch it before the cat flinched and ran off.

'Nobody loves me...nobody will EVER LOVE ME!'

Jungkook shook his head and ran away, too scared to face his parents once again.

Namjoon and Taehyung ran after the poor boy. Jungkook tripped over a crack in the sidewalk and fell face first on the warm concrete.

It only hurt him a little, but it was enough to make him break down into tears.

Namjoon picked him up in his arms and layed his head on his shoulder. Taehyung rubbed his back to help Namjoon cease Jungkook's sobs.

"I wanna go home..." Jungkook cried in Namjoon's ear.

"We'll go home soon after, okay?" Namjoon softly said before he walked with Taehyung to the bench.

Namjoon placed Jungkook on Seokjin's lap. Jin rubbed the shaking boy's back and shushed him with Yoongi.

"You're okay love. You're gonna be just fine."