Chapter 9

Jungkook POV

I was at a nice field with Dada and Daddy. We were running around and playing in the grass when I found the most beautiful flower in the field.

I ran to it. I inspected it before ripping it from the ground.

'I'm gonna give it to Dada!' I thought. I ran over to a patch of white flowers where Dada and Daddy were sitting.

"Dada! Dada! Wook! A pwetty fwower!" I waved the flower in the air as I ran to them.

I cupped the flower in my hands and brought it to Dada.

He scoffed and flicked it off my hand.

I stood there dumbfounded.

Dada stood up and stepped on the flower before moving his foot from side-to-side, crushing it.

I fell to my knees as he walked away with Daddy, not looking back.

I sobbed in the field surrounded with white flowers.

It soon started to rain, the once white flowers that surrounded me were painted with a nasty black, and so was my vision.

I stayed there, crying my heart out as it rained all over the field. I then heard footsteps.

When they were getting louder I curled up into a ball.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." The voice was very calm and soft.

"W-Who are you?" I softly spoke.

"I'm your friend. Your savior."

"W-What's your name?"

"Death."

Then I woke up.