Chapter 30

Yoongi walked out of his room feeling glum. He didn't like waking up after Seokjin and Jungkook. But at least he got his beauty sleep.

"Poor baby..." Jin said as he teased Yoongi.

Jungkook was happily eating apples and kiwi slices on the table.

Yoongi smiled at him and Jungkook gave him a bunny smile while his cheeks were stuffed.

Yoongi chuckled and sat down in front of him.

"Dada."

"Yes baby?"

"Is miwo stilw asweeps?"

"No baby, he's at work."

Jungkook slightly frowned. He didn't like being without Milo. He always seemed bored when he wasn't around.

"But Daddy and Dada are here. And you have the whole day with us."

The little gasped. "A WHOLE day?!"

Yoongi nodded and showed his gummy smile.

"Yay! I wanna pway an an watch movies an an an oh! An cuddles!"

His caregivers giggled at the sight of an excited Jungkook. "Okay baby boy, you need to eat first though."

At work, Milo hated it. It was hella good pay, but the workers treated him like shit.

They worked fine with everybody else, especially Seokjin. But for some reason, they didn't like Milo.

Well, at least they didn't. Until today.

"Good morning." Milo tiredly sang as he entered the warmly glowing coffee shop.

Everybody else groaned. Milo just went to the back to change.

He knew he had to take off his ring so he put it in a safe place in his locker.

"Wow. You're engaged oppa?" One of his female co-workers asked.

"Yeah."

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"I'd rather not say." Milo didn't like mixing his personal life with his work life.

"Okay. Well, congratulations!"

She happily skipped away to the kitchen.

That's weird, Milo thought

He went behind the counter and some of his male co-workers patted him on the back, congratulating him.

Damn bitch..., Milo thought.

Towards closing time, Milo heard the bell on the door ring and footsteps.

"Sorry, but we're going to close right now. We can't serve you anything."

"Not even us?" Hoseok whined.

Milo looked up and smiled.

Namjoon and Hoseok came to pick him up, 3 coffees in their hands.

"Who are they oppa?" The girl from earlier asked.

Namjoon and Hoseok looked at Milo and he shook his head.

"We're some friends of his. We haven't talked in a while so we came by to hopefully spend some time with him." Namjoon said as he gave her a fake smile.

"Oh okay. Go ahead and go oppa! I'll take care of the rest of your shift!"

"You sure?"

"Of course!"

Milo quickly changed as Hoseok and Namjoon sat at a table patiently waiting for him.

Milo came out with his normal clothes and his ring on his finger and walked out with his fiancees.

"I didn't like her." Namjoon practically yelled.

"Me either." Hoseok agreed.

"Calling you 'oppa' and getting all nice with you." Namjoon growled.

Milo knew Namjoon and Hoseok are highly possessive when it comes to stuff like this, but that was one of the things he loved about them.

"I don't like her either. She somehow thinks we're friends as soon as she saw my ring and congratulated me. Fucking extroverts man." (Not to offend the extroverts y'all are amazing)

"Don't worry. She'll see who you belong to after tonight."

30 Chapters in WOOHOO! Thanks so much for your guys' love and support!