NamSeok & Milo Anniversary Special

"Hoseok, I'm scared." Milo said as he was led to a car with a blindfold on.

"Don't worry babe, you're fine." Hoseok giggled.

Hoseok helped Milo into the backseat of Namjoon's car and sat next to Namjoon in the passenger's seat.

"Try to be a little careful. He's a little scared." Hoseok said, knowing that Namjoon isn't the best at driving.

"Okay. Are you okay babe?" Namjoon asked as pulled out of the parking lot.

"Y-Yeah...just don't like the blindfold..."

"You sure liked it the other night." Namjoon chuckled.

Hoseok slapped his arm and grabbed Milo's hand. "You're okay baby."

Milo nodded, his skin regaining it's color.

"So, where are you guys taking me?"

"We would tell you if we wanted. That's why you have the blindfold."

"Hobiii." Milo whined. "You know I don't like surprises."

Hoseok giggled and carried Milo out of the car once they arrived at their future house.

Hoseok's scent calmed Milo and he just gave in.

They took him up some stairs which frightened the younger but he turned out fine after a while.

They reached a room with 3 fully covered walls except for the 4th which was a window itself.

It showed the beauty of Seoul under the glow of the soon-to-be setting sun. It was Namjoon's favorite part of the house.

When they removed the blindfold from Milo's face, Milo saw a picnic blanket on the floor of the middle of the room which was surrounded by candles of different sizes. In the middle was a picture of the 3 of them from nearly 3 years ago and a picnic basket.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Milo's waist and whispered in his ears, "Happy anniversary baby." Which was followed by a kiss on his earlobe.

Milo felt like he was in heaven.

He shyly sat down in between Hoseok and Namjoon. They quietly giggled and started to eat some of the food from the picnic basket.

"Man that was so good!"

"Jin hyung helped us make it."

"You guys made this?!"

"Mhmm." His boyfriends said in unison.

Milo blushed. "Thanks." He hung his head and played with his fingers.

"Aww, is someone getting shy?" Hoseok teased Milo as he poked his sides.

"Noooo." Milo giggled.

Hoseok got on top of Milo and tickled his stomach. "C'mon, Joon, help me!"

"No! Stop! I just ate! I'm gonna throw up!" Milo squealed.

Hoseok retreated and helped Milo sit up.

Namjoon kissed both of them. "I love you so much." He smiled.

"I love you too Joonie."

"Love you Joon."

Namjoon then decided that this was the perfect time to give his boys the biggest surprise of their lives.

"Let's go look at the view." He said, luring them towards the window.

By now, the sun was almost ready to hide itself from their part of the world, so he decided to make it quick.

He took Hoseok's hand in his and said, "Hobi, you...are the light of my life. You make me smile and give me the best of you each and every day. I love that about you. I can't imagine waking up to a bed without you in it or a life that doesn't revolve around you, my sun."

He then turned to Milo. "And you, Milo. You...make me speechless and feel like there's no one else in this world except for you and Hobi. You help me escape reality when it's too hard to face. I love every single part of you. Scars and all. And that's all I ever want in my life. Well, with an addition to Hoseok." All 3 of them giggled. "But...you two are like my sun...and my moon. And one can't thrive without the other 2 so..."

Namjoon got on one knee in front of both his boyfriends.

Hoseok gasped and went into tears while Milo did the same.

He pulled out 2 separate rings. Both with a small diamond jewel that glimmered against the moonlight.

"Will you...Jung Hoseok and Lee Milo...marry me?"

Namjoon was now in tears himself by the time both boys nodded and hugged Namjoon.

They slid the rings on their fingers and kissed each other after kissing Namjoon.

By the time it was morning, Namjoon had his fiancees' hands in his, both of their rings beautifully basking in the sunlight.