the concert of a life time

as usual im writing late at night.  so as you know i am trying my absolute best to make this original...to be honest this whole idea came from a dream i had....so yes enjoy this chapter and this one might be long, which is why there two tittles for this chapter...its going to be long and good so keep reading :) 

_________________________________________________

Nialls pov:

   last night Zayn told me that the band was doing a surprise concert at the mall, so to be ready. 

it was kind of a punch in the face because they didnt even ask if i wanted to do it but hey, i love my fans.

i opened every drawer and went through thousands of mix-matching outfits untill i found the perfect one. this was going to be the first time anyone, besides my band , saw me since i came out. i was nervous. i kept looking at my twitter every day and the hate tweets went down...and something else started. they kept hash tagging "Niallhoranpride". i didnt know what that meant, but when Harry sent a tweet with the information about the surprise concert...those "Niallhoranpride" tweets exploded on my page.

 i was in my boxers only while i brushed my hair. i then heard the door open, it was Zayn. i bet my cheecks turned a bright pink, i didnt like when people saw me half naked...i didnt feel comfortable. on the contrary Zayn disregarded the fact that i was in my underwear and walked into the bathroom with me. 

Zayns pov:

i opened the door to see if Niall was getting ready and i didnt see him. 

i saw that the light was on in the bathroom so i walked towards it and there he was. i smiled as Niall blushed trying to cover himself. he looked so sexy right now, the way his boxers were slightly baggy, but yet still had a nice hold on him. 

i walked up to him and whispered in his ear "good luck at the show today." and smacked his bum. i immediately regretted it for this could have ruin my plans. Niall looked at me and with a smirk he said "dont grab what you cant have". i chuckled and walked out the room. it was a relief that he though i was joking and believe me if i had to grab something to have it...i would never let go of his bum.

 i chuckled at my slightly dirty thoughts and walked out side. the limo waited for us as Louis and Harry were trying to out sing each other.

i sat in the limo and i gave a deep inhale. i love how cabs and limos smelled.

i looked out the door to see if Liam and Niall were ready and there they were, walking out the house.

Nialls outfit was perfect for him. he had a white buttoned shirt with a gray cardigan over it. he had his favorite red pants that sagged. Liam slid in next to Harry who was singing with a very high pitch. and Niall slid next to me. 

Niall closed the door, looked at us and said "lets roll bitches"

Nialls pov:

 i wasnt as sad as i was before, Liam said that when he is sad to list all of the things im lucky to have...and it worked.

i was lucky that when i came out my family and friend accepted me. i was lucky that everyone i loved still loved me. i was lucky that.....that was all i can come up with, i mean sure im lucky to be in the band but people say i shouldn't be apart of it...and i kind of believe them.

  ***

Zayns pov:

i had a whole plan for the show. i would let the group sing i want, one thing, what makes your beautiful, and tell me a lie. then i would pull up a chair and sing more then this to Niall...hopefully i can get a kiss in which would be sure to drive the fans wild.