"im on my way"

Nialls pov:

i ran out side to yelling his name, no answer. i was behind the building of the award show to which would be the only way Zayn could have left that quickly.

   behind the award show was a complete different place from in front of it. in the front it was clean, shiney, and full of celeb's. but behind it was dirty, there was writing on the walls. and there was random boxes everywhere. on the floor was broken glass, and a dead rat. i quickly looked away from the corpse and looked for which way Zayn could have left. to my right was a fence so he couldnt have gone that way, so the only way to go was the left.

 i turned to my left and quickly walk down the dirty ally to try and find Zayn. i was walking quickly because it didnt feel right out here. something in me told me to turn back, but i needed to find Zayn.

"Zayn?!" i yelled. i heard a bottle move across the floor.

"Zayn?"

   as i walked a bit a head i heard footsteps behind me. my heart stopped as i froze, something was telling me i was in danger. and if i was there was no way of getting out of it

i turned around and saw two men standing there. they just starred at me.there looked dirty...as if they hadnt taken a bath in week. i saw terrified, i was hoping that they were just bums...but they didnt look like just bums.

   my heart was pounding. in my head i was thinking of different things to do at this moment.

i could run down the ally and see how far i can last...ugh but its a dead end. i could go all rush hour on them....wait i forgot im not a fucking black belt!

then my brain clicked and i saw the word in my head. 

run

i tried to push through them but one of the men pushed me back, making me tumble to the floor.

"where do you think your going pretty boy?" on of the men squatted down next to me.

i slowly sat up and quickly thought of a plan. before i could even think, my body was doing something totally different. it was as if someone was controlling my body. i looked at the man, dead in the eye , said "fuck you" and spit in his face.

i quickly stood up and tried to run, but the other man caught me by the back of my blazer. he pulled me towards him as other man stood up. the guy behind me held my arms behind my back and made me helplessly face the other man.

"hold his arms back !" the man yelled. which was a stupid thing to say, given my arms were already held back

the man reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black object. i squinted my eyes to see what it was. he then flicked his hand and the object grew longer...then it hit me.

he had a knife

my chest felt tight as my heart beated faster. "HELP! HELP ME SOMEONE!" i yelled.

the man quickly walked up to me and held the knife towards my neck, making me stop speaking.the knife was cold against my neck and it was so close to my, when i swallowed, my Adams apple moved against it.

"so, faggoty ann, wheres your boyfriend?"

he moved the knife away from my neck and held it by my stomach.

i knew i could do something right now. i knew that this was my chance to fight, so i head butted the man with the knife making him move back a bit. i then kicked the man behind me in his shin, making him release me.

i darted down the ally. adrenaline rushed through my body, moving my legs faster then they could.

be hind my i heard foot steps, making me run faster. i then saw the door to the building, a realize that there was no handle to go inside. 

i quickly examined the gate and saw a latch that opened it.

but it was to late.

i fell to the floor as i heard the men say "Jacob,what did you do?".

the men ran away as i was on the floor. my lower body felt warm

the side of my stomach felt cold, as if there was ice on it. i moved my hands to the area and felt an object. i wrapped my hands around it and pulled.

i let out a loud yell as i ripped the object out of my ribcage. it was a sharp pain that send thousands of needles that stab the inside of me, through my body

i put the object in front of my face so i could see what it was. it was a pocket knife, that was now stained with blood.

tears built up in my eyes. the pain grew more intense as each second past. i tried to call for help but the pain wouldnt let me form words. i was alone, no one could help me.

i then remembered, my phone,

i slowly move my hand into my pocket, pulled out my phone. i swiped my finger across the screen to turn it on, and made a small blood print on my phone. i pressed speaker and dialed "911"

my mouth then began to taste like metal.

"911 whats your emergency?"

i knew i didnt have the strength to say much so all i could say was, "Niall horan, behind the building of Europe music awards, been stabbed. help"

i then coughed into my hand.

i looked at it and saw drops of blood stain my hand. the blood really stood out on my white flesh.

i layed back on the floor as i began to feel weak

i looked up into the sky. the world around me became to look dull..then everything was black.

when my eyes opened again i saw two faces looking at me. a loud siren rang in my ears. there was a man, and a woman how kept turning nobs on a box next to me. when i caught the womans attention, she said "hi, my name is Raegan, it was a good thing you called. when we got to you, you were in shock and had lost alot of blood. we are taking you to the hospital. do you want us to call anybody to meet you at the hospital?"

my throat burned, as i said "my boyfriend"

im sure she already knew who i was going to call because her lips grew into a smile

she picked up my phone, i told here the number, and she began to call him.

i closed my eyes as she spoke to him. even though it wasnt on speaker, i could make out what Zayn was saying

"Niall, baby im so sorry-"

"hi, my name is Raegan, umm your boyfriend is being taken to the hospital"

"what? what happen to him? is he alright?"

"not really, he was stabbed behind the building of the award show, and is losing lots of blood."

"im on my way."

and with that i hear my phone turn of. the lady said to me, with my eyes still close, "sweetie,were taking you to the hospital...i need you to try and stay awake ok? we dont want you going into shock..."

but it was too late for that because i closed my eyes....and saw, and heard nothing.