chatty man.

happy birthday one direction! today is there 2nd of being together. so i have plans for writing a chapter where a crazy fan is in someones hotel room...so please comment if you want to be that character :) enjoy

________________________________________________________________

 Zayns pov:

    when we woke up this morning and ate breakfast in the dinner, none of us spoke about what they saw  us doing last night. they weren't awkward either, which was good. it was as if that whole event never happened...

 so now were here on the set of "chatty man''. i loved being on his show. he is such a funny guy.

i sat next to Niall, of course, who sat net to Liam, who was next to Louis who sat on the left ledge of the couch. Harry sat on the ledge next to me

 Alan, the host,  caught my attention as he walked on set. he sat down in his chair as the camera man said "5...4...3...2..." 

"welcome to chatty man" Alan said. "on today's show we are happy to have,  one direction"

the audience clapped and some screamed as we waved to the audience

"ahh...so Zayn...Niall" Alan looked at us. after a couple moments of silence, the boys and the audience busted out laughing. so did Alan

"i just think you two are adorable" Alan said. i felt Harrys hand on my shoulder as the boys nodded.

"and i love how you sang to him at that concert...and your date at Nandos....im such a stalker".

i chuckled.

"one night your going to see me in your closet with a camera and pop corn" and he did a jester of him quickly eating popcorn while his eyes were wide.

i laughed so hard i could have died. this is why i liked Alan...he was so funny.

"but...i wanted to ask you Zayn about this picture of you from a hotel window".

my heart sank, and so did the boys. what picture did he have? we all turned to the screen as i saw the back of my body from a window. the only thing covering my bum was the a curtain. someone must have took that yesterday when i was hiding from the boys.

i put my hand on my forehead as the audience squealed. it was a releving photo i mean my whole leg, and part of my bum cheek, was showing. 

 i then said "oh...yeah that was um, yesterday i was hiding from the boys because they came into my room."

Alan raised his eye brow and said "what did they see you doing?"

i quickly glanced at Niall, who quickly looked at me. the boys all looked as us. there was another moent of silence the Harry said "umm...Zayn and Niall were...talking". i could see Harry try to hold back his smile. the audence laughed and so did Alan...and after a couple of seconds i was laughing too. i looked at Niall who was blushing while chuckeling.

"so Niall....did you..um. Enjoy your talk?" this made us all laugh even harder. i burreied my face in my hands as i laughed really loud.

 he then said "well i was enjoying my 'talk' until the boys walked in and ruined it" 

Alan screamed when Niall said he was enjoying the talk.

Alan said "they walked in on you! oh my god what did they do?"

Niall said, while doing a perfect impression of Louis, "well Liam just starred, Louis was clapping his hands saying 'Yeah Zayn and Niall getting it in!' and Harry closed his eyes and ran into a wall".

Harry then said "yeah and i got a bruse on my forehead." he lifted his bangs and there was a blackish-blue circle on the top of his forehead.

 "so...on another topic, Liam whats going on with you?"

Liam said "well, besides being scared for life" the audience chuckled, "i have been great im actually seeing someone."

the audience and Alan said "ooooh" as we all looked at Liam. he never told us about this girl.

"oh, well what her name?"

"well, she was actually the interviewer from when Niall came out...her Name is Jennifer"

i knew that he was hitting on her during that interview.

Alan said "oh well thats great! so...did you to ever 'talk' Like Zayn and Niall do?''

 at this point, my stomach hurt from laughing so much

"no no...were taking it slowly"

Alan said "yes that sweet. a slow talk...meanwhile Zayn and Niall are talking as fast as Nicki minaj!"

at this point i knew that the whole "talking thing" will be the net new "Y.O.L.O". when i got home, i knew that my twitter page will full "#talking"

" we are going to ask you guys questions and you answer. these are questions from my live twitter feed ok?"

we nodded.

"ok this one if for is for harry. do you still sleep naked?"

Harry said "umm yes i still do..and actually a couple of weeks ago, Louis went into my room to get his phone and....i wasnt under the blankets.

louis then said "yes and at least when i see a naked person i dont run into a wall!". Harry shrugged and smiled, and the crowd laughed.

"ok this is for everyone but Zayn and Niall...what did you think when Zayn sang to Niall at that concert?"

Liam said "i thought  it was pretty sweet. it defiantly showed a romantic side of Zayn"

Louis said "i was smiling because it was sweet, but then to my left i heard sniffiling. and when i turned my head, this one" he pointed at Harry "was crying"

Harry said "i wasnt crying i...i was just sweating."

the audence roared with laughter.

Alan said "yeah you were sweating, just like how Niall and Zayn were talking. ok this one if for Zayn, why did set up that concert to ask Niall out?"

"Well...when Niall came out, he was going through a hard time. so he went to Liam for help and he told him to write out his feeling, which was about me". i looked at Niall who was blushing "when i found out he liked me it felt great. i knew i liked Niall for a why and i didnt want to come out but when i knew that he liked me...i wanted to take a chance. i sang "more then this" because in the letter Niall said he wrote his part of that song specifically for me". the crowd awwed

"well boys were about to go to commercial but before we do, how about Zayn and Niall kiss." the crowd clapped and some whistled. so did the boys. we both shook our heads.

then Louis and Harry chanted "kiss kiss kiss!" and before we knew it, everyone was chanting,

 i looked at Niall who was already looking at me. our faces moved closer to each other then our lips met. as we kissed it felt like our first one, we heard nothing, then screams. the boys al clapped and so did Alan when re stopped. i put my arm over Nialls shoulder, and pulled him closer to me so he leanded next to me

Alan then looked to the camera and said "that was Zayn and Niall 'talking'" with a grin "dont touch that remote! we will be right back.