Crime scene

Nialls pov:

   after about three days, i began to feel better. it took me a day to walk but after that day, i was fine. now i lay in my bed, as Zayn cuddles up next to me on my bed. his arm was wrapped around mine, as we watched a new report about us. the past week, the world has been buzzing about one directions crazy week. Zayn messing us on stage, me getting stabbed, and me being in a coma.

 "After a week of drama and trama," they always had stupid head lines like that "Niall and the boys are in the hospital. twitter was buzzing with the news about Niall. the top trending hashtag right now is "#Niallgetbetter" .as Niall recovers, the police have been doing a deep investigation to catch who ever stabbed Niall, on the night of the Europe music awards." i never even knew that they were doing an investigation...and if they were why wasnt i included.

 as if my god heard my question, two people, man and a woman, walked through my door. Zayn unwrapped his arm from my shoulder and said "how may i help you?"

i quickly examined the two people. both the man and woman wore suits, and the woman had short hair. the mans hair line was reciting, causing him to have a large forehead. the woman carried a briefcase. they both took a couple of seconds to respond to Zayns question, as they pulled seats closer to my bed. "were from the station down 'bout two blocks from 'ere" they Man said with a heavy Scottish accent.

the woman then said "we need to ask Niall some question...to help our investigation. is that ok with you Niall?" she looked at me and i nodded. i sat up a bit, but i was still snuggled next to Niall. the woman opened her brief case as she pulled out, and quickly organized, papers. Zayn grabbed my hand, making me look at him. he gave me a look that said "everything will be ok"

"ok im going to start the questions now...and Zayn if you can help that would be great too". we both nodded as she began to ask questions.

"Niall, why were you behind the building during the award show?"

my hand squeezed Zayns a tad bit tighter as i began to speak "i was actually umm...looking for Zayn" she quickly wrote on the papers as she asked another question

"how many men were they, and , if you can, please descibe them" i didnt want to speak so quick, because i knew she was writing what i was saying down, but i realized that there was a tap recorder...so i didnt hold back

"there were two me" Zayns grip on my hand grew firmer as i heard him inhale deeply, "they both looked dirty...but now that i recall, they were just really hairy. they both kind of looked like lumber jacks, you know, plaid shirt, beard, very muscular. on, i think it was the man that stabbed me, on that mans neck was a tattoo of a small four leaf clover....thats all i remember" again, she wrote on the papers

"now Zayn, you know nothing about those men? do you have any clues on anyone who might have anything agaisnt Niall?"

he took a deep breath before he spoke, "no. i dont know nothing about those men, and as for your other question, almost everyone has a problem with Niall. not because he is bad, but because he is gay. the world, sort to speak, either hates him, or loves him"

"sir, please hold back on to any detail that arent necessary to this interview" said the man. the woman nodded her head. i turned my head to Zayn, almost feeling as embarrassed as he was.

"now Niall... can you tell me what happened after those men saw you?"

i knew this question was coming, but i didnt answer it with sadness, i answered it with straight. "when they saw me, i knew i was in trouble. i tried to run away from them, but they grabbed me. i was able to get away again, and i almost made it out, but then i fell to the floor. at first i didnt feel any pain, until i ripped out that knife from my stomach.  as i layed there on the floor i regretted pulling it. i knew that you aren't so post to take it out but i didnt know it was in me...untill it was out of me. when that man stabbed me, one of them said 'jimmy, what have you done?' as they ran away. so the guy who stabbed me name is jimmy, based on what i know."