dreaming in reality.

so that last chapter was a bit....bazaar. and a few of you have been saying that you want some more romantic parts in the book so i will add some! and just to let you know there is a storm a head...and that storm is going to hit Niall and Zayn pretty hard ;)

thank you to all my fans who have been reading this story... 

***************SPOILER SPOLIER DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED SPOILER SPOLIER******************************************************

oh, and sorry this AN is long, i also wanted to say that alot of stuff from the other chapters (like Zayns cutting, Nialls trama, and Zayns parents) will be coming back to haunt them...

LUV YAH AND ENJOY! (oh and please read my one shots :D ...

____________________________________________________

Nialls pov:

i layed in the bed as i cuddled next to Zayn. the room was lit up by a small lamp, making the white walls a brownish color.  we both layed on our side, body's curled a bit, and looked into each others eyes.  this is just what i needed right now...i missed how me and Zayn used to be able to just relax. to just be ourself's.  

 i missed my old life.

these last three  weeks were so post to be relaxing, instead there were full of drama.

Zayns soft words broke my thoughts "Niall...have i ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?"

i blushed and said "have i ever told you how sexy you look without a shirt?"

 Zayn giggled.

Zayn then put his hand the side of me stomach and pulled me closer to him. i let out a hiss of pain for his hands grasped at my stitches.

i could tell he knew that he hurt me because he quickly said "oh my god babe im sorry. does it still hurt? do you need some ice?"

i cut his frantic worries of by placing a soft, gentle kiss on his lips. i felt the tension in him melt away as i released my lips from his. 

"i love you so...so much" Zayn said. i was thinking of words to say but he began to talk again

"when i saw you being rolled away from me that night" he began. his words trailed of a bit as water built in his eyes "a part of me died. i was just so...just so heart broken. And when they put you in that coma...and you just layed there. i thought you would never wake up" a tears were streaming down his face. 

i, with the end of my thumb, gently wiped them away and said "but baby im here now."

he sniffled a bit and then smiled.

he grabbed me, this time by my back, and pulled me towards him. 

he smashed his lips into mine and rolled on top of me. i loved it when he was dominate. i always loved to be taken cared of, and he likes to take care of me...were perfect together.

i could tell that this wasnt just a Innocent kiss, because i felt his hard member. our kiss began to get sloppier as he grined on me. it felt good, when both of our "parts" rubbed against each other.

i tugged at the hem of his shirt , silently asking him to take it off. his arms lifted in the air, and our kiss broke, as he pulled his shirt of. 

he then smashed his lips against mine one again. i out my hands on his back and moved it down towards him bum...god how his bum was perfect. 

he put his hands on the sides of my stomach as he clenched my shirt. i lifted my body up a bit so he could pull it off.