intruder.

Zayns pov:

    "i think your sexy" i told him. and it was true. he was in good shape, he had wonderful eyes, strong arms, and a perfect bum...and he wasnt what you would call "small" either.

 i grabbed him by his arm and pulled him towards me. his face was next to mine as i said "oops."

    and i dropped my towel. Nialls eyes grew big as he looked down at me. his cheeks turned a bright pink.

i went to pull him towards me but he flinched.

"what happen?" i asked

"i...i feel uncomfortable with my body"

"but babe, you standing naked right in front of me"

"and im embarrassed"

i pulled him towards me, this time he didnt flinch and said "you are perfect. everything about you is perfect. and if you feel uncomfortable with what were doing...just tell me"

 he then Kissed me. his kiss was warm. it made me shudder. i always loved how his lips were so soft. he then pushed me on the bed,and got on top of me. in my head i thought first time with a boy....cool. 

i slowly moved my hand down his back. our kiss grew more intense and at that moment, it wasnt the only thing growing. my hand curved as i reached his bum. his bum was also soft. everything about Niall is just so perfect...like he was ment for me

 Nialls skin was so smooth. i was never really one to french kiss but when Niall stuck his tongue in my mouth...i felt like i could live in France!. 

everything was going great, and i thought that i might get lucky today...untill i heard my door open.

i my head lifted up and before i could even think, i was screaming.

Nialls pov:. 

 when Zayn moved his hand down my back, it gave me goosebumps. 

 i stopped kissing him for a moment to say "babe, if you feel uncomfortable at any time, tell me"....and i was going to snog him. but when i looked in his eyes i saw pure terror in them. he looked at something behind me and let out a loud yell.

then i heard three other yells.

oh shit.

Me and Zayn both got out the bed and ran to find something to hind in. i dived under the blankets as i watched as Harry ran into the wall, covering his eyes. Liam starred at us with opened eyes, and Louis was clapping his hands saying "Zayn and Niall, getting it in"

 "get the fuck out!" i yelled. Harry was on the floor whimpering from running into a wall. Liam shook himself out of what ever shock he was in and said "i just wanted to say that tomorrow we are going to chatty man at 2 pm...then practic so... so be ready"

"why do you guys always tell us things last minute?"

Louis said "because your never around....your always with Zayn. now i see why" and he gave me a wink.

"get out!" i yelled once more. Liam and Louis turned around quickly and left, while Harry crawled out the room.

 it took me a couple of seconds to calm down from that traumatizing moment. i looked at Zayn, who was breathing real hard and covered himself behind the curtain. 

"do you think they saw our" be fore he could finished i said

"yes...they totally saw our...parts." 

Zayn walked out from behind the curating. even though we were just making out naked, he still covered his manly hood as he put on pajamas. i leaned over into my drawer and pulled out a pair of my pajamas and put them on, while still under the blanket.

 when i looked back at zayn he had on plaid pj's, and a white v-neck. i had a plain black shirt and green, pj's. 

we didnt speak while he slid into bed with me. 

i turned to my side facing the door while Zayn leaned next to my ear and said "babe, can i spend the night? i dont want to walk to my room and bump into on of the boys...it would be really awkward."

i turned around, gave him a kiss on the cheek and wrapped my arms around him, just like a if he was a teddy bear. i layed my head on his chest. i listened to his heart beat. he smelled really good, and his body next to mine made me feel warm

i said "i think tomorrows practice will be...awkward"

"well it shouldnt be, i mean i walked in on Harry having sex..and Liam jerking off"

"eww!"

"what?"

"that word...jerking off. its such a nasty word"

"act like you do do it". i looked at him and he gave me a grin

"but i dont talk about it". there was a small moment of silence. then Zayn said " you know what we should do?"

i lifted my head, and lowered my eye brows in response

" go to bed...i had enough humiliation for the day"

 then after a few minutes of silence he says "thanks for our date today"

"no problem."

"i love you"

"...i love you too, always and forever."

__________________________________________________

ok i feel as if this chapter kind of sucked. sorry had writers block but the next one will be better :)....i hope.