The Documentary

hola its me again!

i know you guys have been begging for a new chapter to this book but i have been busy with my nest book "A New Direction". i would really like it if you guys would just check out the first chapter for me ok? Now this chapter is two weeks later then the last chapter so keep that in mind. I also wanted to say that you guys need to read the author notes o.o because i posted a spoiler in the authors note of "therapy" and non of you saw it..

but dont go back to look at it now because its not there any more o.o

(READ THE F******** AUTHORS NOTE!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nialls pov~

It has been two week's scene my meeting with the therapist, and i must say im happy i went to see him. I've been having phone session's with him, and it's been helping. I havent had a nightmare scene last week, and i've been feeling more relaxed.

But there is so much medication. I have four different bottles of pills, i have to take a total of 6 pills, three times a day. Not to mention the fact that i cant eat within two hours of taking the pills.

Those men that jumped me that day didnt just hurt me, they took my scene of life. I mean i still find myself jumping when someone touches my arm. But the medication has been working and thats all i can care about...

I wish i could say the same for Zayn. It took Zayn a full week after the therapist prescribed Zayn those pills for him to actually get them, and another two days for Zayn to start using them. Liam had to break open the pills and pour them into Zayns juice without him knowing, just to take the pills. Now Zayn takes the medication, but with Liam watching.

I guess Liam was just sick and tired of Zayn not taking responsibility, so he made him.

I am now laying on the sofa with the boys watching a documentary. MTV has mad a one hour documentary of what we've went through the past month. Me coming out, Zayn asking me to be his boyfriend, Me getting stabbed.

I adjusted in Zayn's arms as the documentary started. I sat at the end of the sofa, wrapped in Zayns arms. Liam was next to Zayn. Harry and Louis both sat on the floor, hogging the bowl of popcorn that i made...FOR ME.

While we were at the hotel they re-did parts of the house. Like the kitchen now had a nice marble table and new lights and cabinets. The living room had a beige rug, with a pea green sofa with matching wall.

"Mate pass me the popcorn" I asked Harry as the opening title of the documentary appered.

"No, its mine" Harry said.

"Liam" i said, in a tone of help.

Liam rolled his eyes and said "will the both of you shut up? the documentary is about to start"

the screen was black, then out of know where word started to gently fade onto the screen.

The Narrator began to speak "This is a special documentary brought to you by MTV." The screen then showed a clip of the interview in which i came out. I never realised how sickened i looked that day. My skin looked pale and i had bags under my eyes.

"It all started with this one interview...the interview that changed one direction for ever."

They then showed the clips of the interview. I felt my stomach churn a bit just from the memory.

"That day when Niall came out to the world...fan reacted in a way you wouldn't believe. Most fans would hate the fact the there beloved band member is gay, but not Directioners. All over the world fans had rainbow flags, indicating Gay Pride, with Nialls face on it". They then showed a crowd of screaming girls in front of our recording studio.