choke.

ok so me and THEninjiaAssassin worked on the next few chapters so go fan her. like i promissed...so drama is on your way ;) enjoy

______________________________________________________________

Zayns pov:

 we were all back stage of the concert. there were alot of celebrities performing tonight.

there was adele, florence and the machine, wanted, and of course....one direction.

the boys all sat down on a couch in our waiting room watching the awards on the t.v as we waited to be called... i was in the back of the room practicing.

i kept singing my verse over and over again.

"somethings gotta give now, cause im dying just to make you see"

and i practice on my belts during the song too.

"get out get out get outta my head...."

i was practicing for, what is now, 20 minutes. 

  i walked into the bathroom because my stomach hurt . it felt like my stomach was full of bee's, swarming and stinging the inside of me.

   once i was in,i locked the door.  as if my body was holding this in, i threw up in the sink as soon as i locked the door.. my throat burned as i watched my vomit fill the sink.

  i turned on the water and let it run, hopefully this would clear the vomit.

   i must admit, i was nervous, i mean i knew we hadnt had enough practice last night and i felt as if we weren't ready. 

i checked the sink to see if the vomit was gone, which it was, and rinsed my mouth out.

i looked into the mirror. i adjusted my tie, and my bracelets. 

after a few moments of calming down, i opened the door.

the boys were talking to a man with a clip board and head phones. Liam pointed to me and said "there he is."

the man then motioned me to come to him as he said "you guys are on in 6 minutes..follow me"

i ran next to Niall who gave me a smile. just seeing him makes me feel better...but i still felt pretty nervous about our performance.

we the way to the stage was weird. there were wires, flashing buttons, racks with clothes, more people with clip boards...and metal rods coming from, the ceiling.

 i then realize that the metal rods held a small platform...that lifts people on to stage.

the man gaves us each microphones and said "ok your going to stand on that plat form, you will start to rise. when you stop rising your on stage, so be prepared ok?"

he then left, obviously not caring if my were "ok" or not.

i heard the muffled words of the announcer saying "now, live from the Europe music awards is...one direction!"

my heart sank a bit as we began to rise. i then felt Niall's lips on my cheek, which made me calm down a bit.

i gave him a wink, and he gave one back.

i looked up and saw the ceiling begin to open, and honestly i didnt even know we were under the stage until now!after a few seconds, we were on stage.

the place was huge. i reconized some celebrities in the front rows but besides that everyone was fuzzy. when we are on stage, we can only see as far as 20 rows, because of the lights and stuff.