"you may see him now"

i looked up at the woman. she had a nice dress on, because she was going to surprise Niall after the show. i know this because she told me about her plans.  i couldnt look at her because i knew she would hate me.

i heard Liam gently tell her "there doing a blood transfusion...he will be fine"

i starred at my shoes as she walked past me. my nose cringed from the perfume she wore. she then sat down, let out a long breath, and said " Zayn?"

i looked at her face as tears built up in my eyes.

"oh sweetie," she said. "dont cry baby, i know that he is going to be alright. i talked to the doctor and they said that he is umm...in a coma" i felt my throat go dry as she quickly said "but he is fine. they said that he wont be in a coma for no longer then two weeks".

she saw that i was still tearing and said "look. i need you to be strong, for me, for the band, for Niall! i know that your good for Niall, and when my baby told me that he was dating you...i was fine with it because i trust you. you have so much good heart in you, you just dont see it! when you sang to my son on stage, that too courage, strength, and a good heart...that is the boy i want my son to wake up to."

"dont you get it? it is because of me that he is here! im such an arsehole"

"your not and arsehole. look, you didnt do this to him. yes maybe if you didnt wig out, he wouldnt have got stabbed, but it was Niall who went to look for you. and it was those men who stabbed him...not you. as long as you didnt stabbed Niall, its not your fault"

"i have to leave...like now, because i have to fly back to Ireland."

"what? your just going to leave your son?" i could belive she would say such a thing.

"my ticket to go home is today, and i have stuff to do tomorow so i cant stay around. i know that Niall will be ok, more so if he is with you...so promise me you will be there for my son".

she now looked at me with a strin look, as i gently said " i promiss."

that was when she stood up and left.

***

  another hour pasted and i managed to get over my whole depressed phase, and really took what Nialls mom said to heart.

 the room that i sat in was cold. everything was white so im sure our colorful suits stood out.

that was when the doctor came. i jumped out of my chair and said, quite quickly "is he ok, is he alive?!"

he nodded his head and said "he was put in a medicly induces coma, he should not be that way for more then a week. he is now in his room, you may see him now"

and with that, we followed him.

my heart raced, for some reason, as i walked into his room. as so as i made eye contact with his body, i choked.

 Liam put his hand on my shoulder and said, "he will be ok, they put him in a coma so his body can heal...he is fine"

 i knew he was fine, but he looked so....dead. his skin was pale, and there was a gause wrapped around his stomach. he had countless wires attached to him. it was sad to look at him like that.

 i took a seat right next to Nialls bed, and held his hand.the room was a light blue. it had four chairs, a small t.v, and a big window...and my unconscious boyfriend

  i looked at Nialls hand as, with my finger, i gently rubbed it.  i wanted to be here when Niall wakes up. i want him to know that i will always be there for him, like i promised. i took off my blazer and put it on my lap because i wasnt leaving any time soon.

____________________________________

sorry, this chapter was boring but it had to be done :) but the next one will be great, i promiss you.