Random Poll...

SORRY IF YOUR EXSITED FOR A NEW CHAPTER BUT THIS ISNT IT. BUT I WILL BE POSTING A NEW CHAP SOMETIME TOMORROW. SO SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON AND THIS BOOK IS ENDING SOON AS WELL...AND I JUST CANT GO A YEAR WITHOUT WRITING A ONE DIRECTION BOYXBOY.

SO I HAVE A FEW IDEA'S OF BOOKS THAT I WANT TO START...AND I NEED YOUR OPINION. I AM GOING TO POST THE SHIP OF THE BOOK PLUS A SHORT SUMMARY....SO I NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE. NEXT TO EACH SUMMARY AND SHIP WILL BE A NUMBER, IF YOU LIKE THAT SPECIFIC BOOK IDEA THEN JUST COMMENT BELOW 
(YES YOU MAY CHOSE MORE THEN ONE):

Number: 1
ship: Ziall
Tittle: The Ice Cream Man
summary: Niall goes to the local ice cream store everyday after school, for he knows Zayn, the hottest guy in school, will be standing behind the counter. But Niall doesnt go there every day because he is hungry...he just needs and excuse. What Zayn doesnt know is that Niall has a crush on him, and being the only openly gay kid at school Niall gets bullied. Niall goes to the ice cream store because Zayn conforts him...But will Zayn soon develop feelings for the little blond boy with a huge appetite? (it sounds dumb but the story is more like...Niall and Zayn go to the same school, Niall gets bullied, Zayn is like the big hero...the ice cream store is just kind of like the signature place for the book.)

Number: 2
ship: Niam 
Title:I'm Broken...Do You Hear Me?
summary: When Liams girlfriend break's up with him, Liam is left heart broken. Not eating right, not leaving his room....the only place he finds confort is with Niall. Niall is always there for him, he sing's Liam to sleep when he cant, He makes sure he is well...he basically takes over the role of 'Daddy Directioner' for liam. Liam can tell Niall anything and he will always care....but Liam is hiding a secret. What Niall doesn't know is that Liams girlfriend broke up with him because he found out who his real love is....

Number: 3
ship: Niam
Title:  Love or Payne?
summary: Niall is the school's loner. He isnt awkward or shy or mean...He is gay, and in his school being gay is like putting a paper bag over your head with the caption "Bully Me". Liam is a jock, along with his four friends Zayn, Harry, and Louis. The group of jocks always picks on Niall....but not Liam. Liam doesnt take any joy in bullying Niall but he must, for Harry, the leader of the group, will make him just like Niall... a outcast. What the group of boys doesnt know is that Niall lives a secret life in which he must fight to live. Niall was kicked out of his house two years ago for being gay and now sings on the streets for money. One day Niall is doing his usual time at the corner singing, and the group of boys past. When the boys realise that Niall is homeless will they give him some sympathy....or will they use it as another reason to bully him?