video diary.

Zayns pov:

 when i woke up, i automatically remembered that Niall had spent the night. i wasn't facing him so i turned around and he was there, right next to me...but the odd thing was, was that the blanket covered every part of his body. i lifted my hand to slowly pull the blanket down so i could see his face.

 as i pulled it down, Harry's face appeared as he yelled "vas happening?!". i jumped out of my bed with a girly scream and realized that the boys were all in my room, fully dressed with a camera. i was angry for a split second and then i laughed...it was nice to have these little pranks...but Harry scared the shit out of me.

 Louis, who held a camera, turned it to him and said "this is our video dairy number....i forgot what number it is but its still a video diary!" the group yelled. i then made eye contact with Niall who was fully dressed. he smiled and walk towards me. he grabbed me by the hands, gave me a quick kiss and said, "sorry for that, the boys some how got a key to your room, and woke me up telling me there going to trick you. oh, i picked out some clothes for you so we can do the video diary, and after this i want to take you to Nando's with me"

i smiled and said "are you taking me on a date?"

he nodded his head while biting his lip. it was then when i realized Lois was filming me . he turned the camera to him again and said "ok, were going to let Zayn put some clothes on and fix his hair...".he the shut off the camera.

 i said "give me ten minutes ok?". they nodded and i walked into the bathroom.

*   *   *

Liam set the camera on a table across from my bed. i sat on the couch that they moved to the middle of the room. next to me was Niall, next to him was harry and Louis and Liam sat on the floor.

 "were back!" Louis yelled.

we all cheered, "so on today's video diary we will answer some questions from the fans,as always, and maybe Niall and Zayn could tell us a little about there...relationship". Louis made the "ship" in relationship pop as the group made kissy faces at us.

"lets get this party started!" Harry yelled.

Louis turned on his laptop and began to ask the questions

" fangirl4life asked niall, how did you feel when Zayn kissed you"

Nialls pov:

 of course i was first, i wouldn't be surprised if this whole video was about me and Zayn. im sure that were all over the Internet...but at least i was getting noticed more

 "well" i began. the boys starred at me, including Zayn who seamed the most interested. "when he kissed me, it was as if time stoped. it was like we were the only ones on that stage, i didnt hear nothing...well until about four seconds later when the fans screamed. but his kiss sent electricity through my body."

harry said "how a bout a kiss right now?"

i gave him a nasty glare, but then turned my head to Zayn. our faces slowly moved twords each other, and right before our lips touched, Louis screamed "inappropriate!" and blocked our faces, causing the kiss to not happen.

Liam grabbed the lap top and read the next question 

"Nadine_4_1D asked Zayn, how long did you know you were gay?"

he gave it some thought and began to speak. "im not gay...honestly i dont think of boys in 'that' way but when i think of Niall, hes an acceptation. i just dont know why i like him, all i know is that when i kiss him, it felt better then any of the girls i dated" i blushed when he said im an acceptation

 after about three more questions, i was right. all of them were about me and Zayn. some of them werent directed to us, but they were about Zayn and i.

 i could see that the group was getting annoyed so i said "hey, why dont we try to find some questions that arent about us?"

the boys all nodded and pasted me the lap top.

Zayn put his face next to mine as we looked through the questions. the list seamed to never end. it was a question about us, one after the other. it never ended. Zayn sensed my frustration, and that there werent any questions for the group and said, to the camera, "well...after looking through about a million questions...they were all about me and Niall. please, next time ask questions for the whole group."

Louis looked into the camera and said "why dont you love me anymore!!!" and pretend to cry. Harry and Liam all joined and after 30 seconds of fake crying, louis reached for the camera and turned it off.

"wow," Liam said "you guys are really popular"

they all looked at us and nodded. 

after a couple of seconds of silence Liam said "so, hey, how about we go to the mall? we need some new clothes for the award show."

i nodded my head, but then realized i told zayn we would go to Nandos so i said "cant, sorry boys, i told zayn that we would go to nandos"

"on a date?" harry asked

"yes"

the boys all awed and Liam said "ok you to boys have fun, but remember you need to be back by 5 because we have to go to a book signing"

i totally forgot about that. a couple of months ago a book about us was released and we promised to sign books at the mall. i gave Liam a quick nod, and the boys left the room.

i turned to zayn how took his arm off from my shoulder and said " ill meet you in the lobby in ten. ok?"

i nodded. i sat there for a couple of seconds and remembered that i was in his room so i got up and left. 

 i didnt realize until now that i never been inside my room because when i opened it, everything was flawless. i couldnt wait to go one my first real date with someone. sure ive been on dates with girls but that was just because i was afraid of who i am. now...im fearless