patience

Nialls pov:

 i walked into Zayns hotel room, closed the door, and said "baby, why arent you talking to me? is it because of what Liam said? look babe, its not that big of a deal. it was just a-"

"im mad at you Niall if you havent noticed"

the words hit me like a punch in the stomach. i stuttered when i said "why?"

"because you told Liam about what my mom did to me. you just can go spreading that around! what if someone heard you and they put it on tv? huh?! what if my mom calls back and yells at me again? what if people call me loser, and that i dont deserve a mom? you dont think when you say things Niall ok because you not the only one who is going through a hard time!"

his voice got louder and tears built in my eyes. i never ment to make Zayn mad.

i said, while choking on my words. "im sorry."

Zayns face changed from anger to worry. he walked up to me and tried to put his hand on my cheek, but i blocked him. he looked at e confused as he slowly put his hand down. i knew he was trying to apologize but i didnt want him to.

"look" i said. "i know you are in a bad place right now but you need to talk to me. the only person that can control how you feel is you. if im making you mad, tell me ok? look, im going to go to my room and let you calm down...ok?"

   i didnt wait for a response and left the room. i closed the door a little to hard and put my back against the wall. i slowly slid down until i was on the floor. i knew that he was going through a bad time and the only thing to do was be patient.i knew he was sorry so i didnt mine. the reason i started to tear up is because i dont like when people yell because when i was little...my mom and dad fought alot. i shook my head and stood up. thinking of these sad thoughts wont help me.

 i opened my door and walked straight into the bathroom. i usually took showers to make myself feel better. i just lked how it was a litte time by my self. i took of all my clothes and just left it on the floor and stepped into the shower. the floor in the shower was cold. 

i stood there for a second and heard a voice...singing. it was Zayns. i also heard the rush of water which ment he was taking a shower too. i recognized the verse, it was the first one in "tell me a lie". i turned on the shower that was just the perfect temperature and listened to him sing

"no matter how hard i tried....

and i tried".

i then go the idea to join him. so after that verse i began

"well i put up a good fight,

but you words cut like knifes" at this point i realized Zayn stopped singing.

"and im tired".

then he began again. we were singing to each other in the shower...kind of romantic in a way.

"tell me im a screwed up mess,

that i never listen listen,

tell me you dont want my kiss...

that you need your distance distance"

i then stopped to hear his voice. he sang like an angle. every word he sang was perfect, as if he was on stage. even in the shower, in a different room, Zayn made me feel happy. then i heard the squeak of the shower nobs, and the water turned off. i quickly turned of my water and quickly dried myself of. something in my head just told me to do so. i opened my door and ran to my dresser to try and find some clothes to put on because i just knew that zayn was going to show up at my door..

and with that thought , someone knocked on my door. i was still wrapped in my towel so i awkwardly walked to the door and opened it a crack. 

the first thing i saw was Zayn, wrapped in his towel...still slightly wet. i always loved the color of his skin. it was the perfect shade of brown. "may i come in?"

he asked. i opned the door wider as he walked in.

he stood by my bed, looking at me with a grin. "why are you smiling?" i said.

"because the only thing covering you is that towel"

i automacticly remembered i was naked under this towel.  i then began to panic.. i went to run for my suit case to get some underwear but my foot caught the edge of the bed. i feel right on Zayn who gave a girly  scream as we both fell to the floor. 

    he was on his back and i layed on top of him.we both groaned for a second. i then looked into his eyes and smiled.  i felt my cheeks tighten as i blushed. he smiled at me and my body felt warm.his smile will always make me feel warm inside.  my hand was on his abbs, so i looked at my hand as i slowly move it up his body. his abbs were the perfect shape. i felt his body shiver as he closed his eyes. 

  i moved my face towards his. our lips met and he moved my body more on him. he put his hand on my back. he then broke our kiss with his words.

"ummm Niall?" he asked, 

i responded, will still keeping our lips touching

"yes?"

" i think thst your towel fell"

my heart dropped as i realized i didnt feel the fabric of my towel on me.

"close your eyes!" i yelled.

i stood up and rapidly opened drawers trying to find something to cover me. 

i then felt a hand on my arm and my body froze.

"babe, you dont have to feel insecure around me...i think your sexy".