Welcome to my Life

Mikazuki's Pov

I'm so thankful to have met Kakashi and for the Hokage to let me become a citizen here in The Leaf Village.
It's been 7 dreadful years since I lost my parents. I now have Kakashi and Naruto. I know that may not sound like a lot, but it is to me. I live with Kakashi... naturally he's my adoptive father. He does a good job too. Except for those books. Because I can't see stuff I'm thankful for that when it comes to those books.
When I was 10 I woke up with this massive pain in my eyes. It was like they were being stabbed over and over. The last thing I saw was my eyes. They were purple with all these lines. All I heard is that I must've happened when I was younger and it was just waiting to be awakened. I'm still so confused. And it doesn't help I don't know anything about my past. I once asked why I have to wear this blindfold, my answer came from the Hokage himself, "Mika, you will learn to fight and do everything else without relying on your eyes. When the time comes and when you use them, hopefully you will grow to be a very powerful shinobi." I actually kinda liked the answer.

My best friend is Naruto, I know he gets in trouble a lot. But I know he's going to be a great ninja. He really helps me out by describing EVERYTHING to me. Clouds, food, people, stores, clothes, animals, houses, water, and basically anything else.
Today is the day that we become genin! Well hopefully. For Naruto's case. He's failed like... I think 3 times. I only this past year really started to want to be a ninja so I applied for the academy. Luckily I've been doing well. Since I was young Kakashi has always trained me. But once I had to start wearing the blindfold, my training was basically all about sensing stuff. At first I thought it was useless but now I know I can basically do anything.
During classes I always sit with Naruto. Sometimes Hinata, or Kiba. Those people I'm also very close with. Kiba really likes to hangout because Akamaru really likes me and that I'm energetic. Hinata is calm, easy to talk to, not judge mental, and I've been trying to hook her up with Naruto for forever. Why does he have to be so blind!!! And he doesn't wear a blindfold!!!!! Most of the people I hangout with, I don't even know what they look like (expect naruto), but that doesn't matter to me.

"Do you think we'll be fine?" Kiba asked me.

"I don't see why we wouldn't!" I smiled, as Kiba playfully shoved me.

"Don't push it dog boy."

"Or I could."

"That makes no sense."

"It doesn't have too."

Our conversation was I guess a little bit flirty but I couldn't see THE Sasuke Uchiha glaring at him as if saying 'stay away from her'. I pretty much don't know what he looks like, but he must be attractive if all the girls are in love with him.

"Care if I sit here?" I think that's Sasuke.

"I don't. But I bet you're fangirls do."

"Whatever."

"Why are you over here?"

"Why not?" He probably gave me his signature smirk I've heard all about from Naruto.

"That's Naruto's seat."

"Look like I care?"

"I can't see."

"Oh. Why do you wear the blindfold? I bet your eyes are beautiful."

"I um, am told I have to..."

"You know, you're different. I like you. Even though you can't see what's around you, you're a good fighter, smart, and friendly. I was wondering if tonight you'd-"

"OMG SASUKE YOURE SOOOO COOL!" A girl screamed interrupting him."

"COME SIT WITH ME SASUKE-KUN!" Sakura grabbed him and dragged him over to her.

"NO HES WITH ME!" Ino yelled. Before we all knew it they were yelling insults about foreheads and pigs. Why does this happen everyday!?
The one thing I was very confused about was when Sasuke said he 'liked me'. What did he mean? I automatically smiled. No. I can't like him? He gets all the girls.

Mika. You like him.