This is my Girlfriend.

Sasuke's Pov

I got pissed when a girl shoved down Mika. That set me off. I'm gonna tell these obnoxious girls that I'm taken. I know Mika will probably get mad but I didn't want her to stress out over us.

"HEY!" All the girls looked at me. "Do not touch my girlfriend like that! Ever again! DO YOU HEAR ME!?" I wrapped my arms around Mika. The girls were shocked. I smirked, "Good. Now I expect you to leave me alone. And Mika." I walked away.

Mikazuki's Pov

I was shocked when I heard what Sasuke said. He got MAD when the girl shoved me. If I didn't know him well I would've been frightened. Then again I still was.
He grabbed me and walked away from some stunned girls. I could feel murder just radiating off of them all. Especially Ino and Sakura. Lake. Here I come.

***

"Why would you do that?!" I yelled at Sasuke. I wish he didn't.

"Why woudnt I?"

"Now all your fangirls are gonna want to kill me!"

"So?"

"So?!?!?"

"They'll just have to get though me. And they're all weak."

"Whatever. I wish you didn't do that."

"Why?! Are you ashamed of being my girlfriend?"

"No!"

"Then why keep it a secret?"

"I-I don't know. I just don't wanna deal with all your fangirls."

"How do you think I feel? And by them knowing I'm taken, means they'll hopefully leave me alone!" I could tell he was mad. Sasuke always scared me when he was mad so I wanted to fix this. But I'm not sure how.

"I-I-I...."

Sasuke sighed and grabbed my hand dragging me down the street.
I never could read him and I often found myself in situations I never knew what to do. But at the same time I still trusted him.

That's another downfall of mine. I can't see people so I can't see their reactions. That's why I always try to just go with stuff.