Attack! Attack!

[This is going to be short and not to the manga a bit sorry]

Mikazuki's Pov

"Mika, go with Sakura, Naruto and Shikamaru. Help Sasuke!" Kakashi yelled. To be honest, I wasn't sure what was happening. One second Sasuke was using Chidori attacking Gaara, the next Gaara was doing some pretty freaky stuff. Now we're on the chase to go help Sasuke do something to Gaara? I'm pretty lost.

I was with these 3 because there was a genjutsu placed on "all of us" and because we're fine, we're the ones going ahead. The jounin, Chunin, and Anbu are all fighting off Sand ninjas, and I believe the Hokage is under attack. I knew I needed to help him.

"Guys..." I stopped.

"What's wrong Mika?" Naruto asked.

"Go on ahead."

"We can't leave you!" Sakura yelled.

"Yes you can. I need to go help someone." With that, I sprinted off towards the Hokage as I heard my name being yelled. I wasn't going to let anything happen to my mentor.

I knew I had no idea what I was up against. There were giant snakes everywhere and battles raging. The only thing on my mind was helping Sarutobi. I nimbly dodged snakes and enemy ninjas, getting closer and closer...

"MIKAZUKI HATAKE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I turned to see Iruka ushering the kids away into the shelter. His eyes widened as he saw me without my blindfold.

"IM GOING TO HELP SOMEONE!" I yelled back. He looked down and said nothing more. All I know is that he'll be telling Kakashi about this.

***

I really didn't have a lot of time to think about what I was doing clearly. The moment I got up to where the Hokage is, and where most of the Anbu are, everything struck me. I didn't seem in control of my actions.

"I want to help." The Anbu turned and stared.

"You're that girl with the...." I nodded, knowing where this was already going.

"Well there's not much to do. We can't break through the barrier."

"I-I'll try to think of something. I can't let him-"

"Please don't burden yourself. You're still a child."

"No I'm not!" The Anbu stayed quiet. Clenching my fists I attacked the "force field"... No use.

"That won't help." I couldn't help but cry. Why was I useless?

***

My head hung in defeat as I cried over the Hokage's body. The Anbu scattered around me were most likely dead. Orochimaru cackled.

"I should just kill you too."

"Go ahead." I replied. Right now, I didn't care. The future and the impact for others didn't matter. Clenching my fists, I charged at Orichimaru getting out my kunai. He maliciously smirked.

Of course I barely only lasted 2 minutes.

"You're quite weak for having such an amazing power."

"D-don't underestimate m-me."

"Maybe if you survive this." He grabbed me by the color of my shirt and held me over the edge of the building. No.

"Pl-please d-don't." I couldn't breathe.

"At least you'll be out of the way." He let go.

"MIKAAAA!"

***

Falling.

It's funny how we probably every day look down from a building and never think about it.

We probably don't think about the feeling, and knowing, you won't live.

And it only lasts for seconds.

-flashback-

"OTOSAN!" A young girl about 7, screeched, running towards a man with silver hair. He gave her a closed eye smile and ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry Mika, it's only a snake. I won't let it hurt you."

-flashback end-

Why is it that the last few seconds of your life go by so slow? If only it could be sped up. All I could see was the sky. And that wasn't even a sight that I wanted to see.

All in one, my body hit the ground.

Blackness.