Sights to see

Mikazuki's Pov

I excitedly jumped out of bed racing around to get dressed. I was gonna see!!!! WOOO!!!

"Bye Otosan!" I screamed running out the door to meet the Hokage at the top of the Hokage Mts where they're all like worshipped and stuff.

Right now everything seemed like it was too forreal for me.

"I'm glas you made it Mika." The Hokage said as I panted up the mountain.

"Well of course I'd be here! And I'm ready to start!"

"Patience young one [A/N does anyone get that?] we have to wait for one more person?"

"Who?" Is he also training someone else?

"You'll see."

-2 hours later-

I'm starting to guess who we're waiting for.....

"Sorry I'm late..."

"SAVE IT!"

"Okay okay sheesh kid."

"Well now that Kakashi's here, Mika are ou ready?" The Hokage said.

"YES!"

I felt two hands start to unwrap the bandages.

Third Person's Pov

The young girl gasped as the sun hit her eyes. Everything was bright and new. She marveled at the blue skies and the clouds one of her friends kept constantly telling her about. With her mouth agape and wide eyes, she slowly spun just to take it all in.

"WOOOHOOO!"

Laughing, she then dropped to the ground, making sure to take it all in.

The brightly colored flower swaying in the breeze, the town bustling with people, and the groups of birds flying overhead.

Mikazuki's Pov

I looked over to SEE Otosan. He still had silver gravity defying hair, his mask, and his headband covoring his left eye. He gave me a closed eye smile,

"Is it everything you hoped for?"

"YES! I-It's great!"

"I'm glad."

"Now Mika, are you ready to begin?" I turned to see the Hokage. Still old.

"Lets do this!"

[A/N sorry it's short]