Forest of Fluffy Bunnies part 1

[A/N I had a really hard time remembering this part so bare with me]

Chunin Exams: part 2

Sasuke's Pov:

"This is the Forest of Death!" Our proctor yelled. Naruto didn't take that well.

"No Naruto it's the Forest of Fluffy Bunnies!" Mika whispered/laughed. Naruto sweat dropped and I remained emotionless. Naruto being the dope he is ended up getting a cut on his face and one of the grass ninjas used his grossly long tongue to give the kunai back to the proctor. She seemed a bit shaken up by that. As Mika had no sign of worry on her partly visible face.

"Now! We will be giving out the scrolls! We'll call in each Team and give the scroll to a team member to nobody knows which scroll they have and who has it. Then you will go to your assigned gate!"

I wrapped my arms around Mika's waist and she jumped, "it's only me..." I whispered as I kissed her neck. She shivered at my touch.

"Sasuke...." I smirked and pulled away. I didn't remove my arms though. She was way too easy to embarrass.

"TEAM 7!!!"

"C'mon I pulled Mika along and Naruto followed chanting absolutely useless stuff. We went into the tent and were given the Earth scroll. It was decided that Mika would take it. She insisted, and I trust her judgment along with Naruto so we agreed. We then went to our gate.

-15 minutes later-

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS BEGIN!" The gates were opened and we shot through ours. My hand stayed intertwined with Mika's because I didn't want her to like smash into a tree or anything. I know that highly illogical but you never know with

We had barely been out there an hour...

"Guys I have to go to the bathroom."

"Naruto you Baka...." Mika groaned. Of course nothing was stopping Naruto. Mika snuggled up against me making me feel warm inside. I couldn't understand how she did this.

"Aye guys what's up!" 'Naruto' said. I knew it wasn't him and attacked.

"What are you doing?" Both Mika and Naruto yelled. I knew Mika wouldn't be able to notice the difference.

"You should really do a better job at transformations. Your pouch is on the wrong leg and right before Naruto gained a cut in his cheek." Mika gasped.

"You're not bad." The 'Naruto' changed into its original form. I attacked. Mika stood ready too.

We managed to obtain the ninjas Heaven Scroll and Naruto back.

"Ok we're going to need a password." I said. They both nodded.

"A Ninja waits until the time is right, when the enemy sleeps and drops his gaurd, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike."

"WHAT? I thought it would be one word." He anime fell.

"I got it." Mika nodded. At least someone knew it. I leaned over to Mika and whispered an add on to the password just in case she got separated.

"Alright let's go." I stated.

Everything seemed to be going alright. Naruto as annoying as ever and Mika was very alert. Well as alert as she could be. I constantly found my mind wandering to her. I mean I want to see her eyes, and I want her to be able to see me. How can she trust me so much?

"AAHHHHH!!!" Out of nowhere Naruto screamed as a snake went to tackle him. Both him and the snake were gone.

"What should we do?" Mika asked.

"Wait for that dope to catch up." We kept walking. A few minutes later,

"NARUTO!"

"Hey guys!"

"Password." I hissed.

"A Ninja waits until the time is right, when the enemy sleeps and drops his gaurd, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike. Gotta admit, I'm pretty good- WHAAA!" I threw my kunai at him.

"Why'd you do that!" Mika yelled.

"The real Naruto would never be able to memorize that whole thing."

"So it was for any one else who heard it?" Mika said.

"Yes."

"I'm not going to lie you are good." The 'Naruto' transformed into the grass ninja that 'attacked' Anko.

"You're that ninja!" I exclaimed.

"Yes I am. Now, let's see how your friend does with my little friend."

"The snake!" Mika yelled.

"Correct. Now give me your scroll."

"Take it." I said. I knew we didn't stand a chance.

"Sasuke no! What are you doing!"

"Mika trust me!" I held out the scroll. Of course out favorite knucklehead had to show up.

"NOOO!" The scroll was grabbed out of my hand by Naruto. What does that Baka think he's doing!?