WRITTEN EXAM!?!?

Chunin Exams: Part 1

Sasuke's Pov

As soon as we walked in the door, I had I be bombarded by both Ino and Sakura. Of course Mika heard them yelling and seemed upset. I automatically shoved them off and told them to go stalk someone who's single. Mika giggled at that.

So far, I could tell that this wasn't a joyride. This Kabuto guy has been here 7 times. Either he's really bad for this test is really hard. He showed us all information on some opponents like, Lee and Gaara. It seemed helpful enough. But there's something about him I don't like. And these Sound Ninja's are horrible. Absolutely terrible. They attacked Kabuto, and even though he dodged it, the attack still seemed to effect him. There was something else in play.

Mikazuki's Pov

"Alright! Sound ninja's knock it off!" That was Ibiki Morino. I was told to watch out for him, "now will be the written part of the exam." Naruto yelled and I groaned. Great. My one weakness.... "Now pick a number and sit in your seat." We all received our numbers and hustled to my seat. I was next to Lee. I didn't mind. But I felt Sasuke burning a hole through him. I giggled.

"Hello my youthful blossom!"

"Hey Lee!"

"How are you going to take the test?"

"Pfft who knows."

"If you need anything I will always help you!"

"Thanks Lee."

"Here Miss Hatake. It's Brail." That sounded like Ibiki. I thanked him. Ok maybe this won't be too bad. So I'm pretty sure all the ninjas/adults know what what I have. And I don't even know...

"Ok. You have 2 hours to complete this test. The last question will be given out during the last fifteen minutes..." I zoned out and didn't hear anymore.

"BEGIN!" I was startled but started to feel the paper. All I know is that Naruto is screwed. And he's not smart enough to cheat without getting caught like Sasuke. Apparently Sasuke has a Sharingan now, he told me. I guess that's cool. And how would I be able to cheat? I guess I'm lucky....

So far I've been able to do the first two questions... When my eyes started to burn. Why? I can't even see. I put pressure on my temples hoping to stop it. No luck. It felt as if someone or something was shrieking in my ears causing a massive headache. My eyes felt like they were no longer there and just burned. I needed to continue on.

I no longer had any focus on the questions. I knew the 10th question was my only hope.

I didn't know how much time there was, but anxiety was rising through my chest. I could hardly breathe. The pain in my eyes refused to go away. Should I say something? No....

-the 10th question-

"Alright! Now is the 10th question. But. You get a choice. Take the question or don't take it. By not taking it you can come back next year. But if you take it and get it wrong. You will never become a Chunin!" I knew I would take it. One by one many people started refuse and dragged their teams with them.

"DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME!" I heard Naruto yell as he slammed something. At least I know he's committed.

"Well. Since no one else refuses. You all pass."

"What!"

"What about the 10th question!?"

"How!"

"Their was no 10th question. It was only to see if you were ready." SMASH.

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS! I'm your next proctor!"

"You're early. Again."