Training

Mikazuki's Pov

There was on more week until the Finals. I was nervous, but I still felt some confidence in myself. Being able to see was amazing, even if it was only for training. I still don't know what Sasuke looks like... speaking of him, I haven't been around him in awhile, I hink he's training with Otosan. I have seen Naruto though, we've been out for ramen a few times...

I've also learned that my eyes have Rinnegans. In my opinion they're just a mixture of the Byakugon and the Sharingan. That's probably politically incorrect though.

"Remember Mika, you can see Chakra points and any barriers. Focus."

"LIGHTNING DRAGON BLAST NO-JUTSU!"

"EARTH STYLE WALL NO-JUTSU!" Dammit he blocked, "EARTH FLOW RIVER NO-JUTSU!" I was instantly thrown off my feat landing on my back. He's still pretty damn good for an old man. I lifted/jumped off the ground getting back into stance.

"That's all for today. You've grown a lot stronger."

"Thank you sir."

"Starting next week we will start training from sunrise to sundown with few breaks. It will be difficult, but I know you can handle it."

"Ok bye sir!" I waved putting back on the blindfold.

Only one more week Mika....

***

"Stay calm Mika. You shouldn't let yourself get stressed out easily." Sarutobi reminded for probably the 10th time today. Since tomorrow is the finals, I've been feeling the pressure harder than before.

"I-I'm sorry sir.... I'm just nervous."

"That's understandable. But tomorrow will be a lot worse, so you must be able to preform your best."

"Ok sir."

"Alright. Again."

I was learning very advanced Ninjutsu.... Class A and S. I could only use these two Justus or else I'd be dead because of the amount of chakra needed. I promised the Hokage that I wouldn't tell Otosan I was learning an S ranked. Or else he'd be mad most likely. I know Kakashi seems easy going but he gets pretty protective when it comes to me...

***

"Mika. You have learned well. Remember I will not see you tomorrow so good luck. And think wisely." We embraced shortly and I took off tying my blindfold over my eyes, causing me to seep back into darkness.

***

"Do you think you're ready?" Otosan asked me.

"I think so."

"What have you learned."

"Stuff."

"Well that's great information."

"Will I finally see Sasuke tomorrow?"

"Yes." I've been banned from being around Sasuke, so we haven't talked since part 2. I'm excited to actually see him.

"Make sure you see my match."

"Will do."

Sasuke's Pov

Tomorrow I will get to see Mika again after a month. I hope she's been coping fine...

[A/N sorry this is kind of a filler]