Finals

[A/N I'm going to change some stuff up so Sasuke and Kakashi get to see Mika's match]

Mikazuki's Pov

The butterflies that were in my stomach felt like they were ripping me in half. Or slowly and painfully exploding. I mean, this can be life or death. Pass or fail. Passing and living were the only thing on my mind.... Besides the fact that after this I'll get to see again. And that means I can see all my friends!

I was nervous for the outcome though. I may just end up killing myself with some of the new techniques I've learned from the Hokage... How stupid would that make me, dying from my own moves! I'm also hoping Otosan doesn't lecture me over them, I don't know why he would but, he'd find something.

"MIKA!" I heard Lee's voice ringing.

"Hey Lee!" I let him come to me so we could embrace. Whenever I was free I would come and visit. And he wasn't going to let anything stop him from being a ninja, which he proved to me after going and training with Guy.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, Guy chuckled.

"Of course!"

"Don't be, youthful Hatake. As long as you use the power of youth you'll be fine!" I sweat-dropped at Guy's statement.

"Uh thanks?" I wasn't sure how to respond.

***

So far the matches have gone ok. Naruto beat Neji (which I couldn't believe but was super happy) and all I heard were believe its and stuff about being Hokage... Shikamaru lost to Temari. And Shino lost to Kankuro. That meant I was going against Kankuro now... And still nothing from Kakashi and Sasuke.

"YOU BETTER BEAT HIM!"

"USE YOUR YOUTH!" I giggled at Naruto and Lee as I made my way down.

"Ready blind girl?" Hehe he was in for a surprise. I didn't know anything about how he battled but that meant the same for me. All I know is that he's a puppeteer... Which totally freaks me out. We both got ready. Just as the proctor was counting down...

The wind suddenly started to pick up and I could feel leaves hitting me all over. Is this part of the match? But Kankuro felt confused too.

"Sorry we're late." You have to be kidding me.

"Alright. Kakashi, Sasuke is up next after this match." The proctor said, "whenever you're ready."

Before I could understand what was happening I was blocking an attack from my opponent. He seems to cocky. I know I need to discover which is the doll so I don't waste chakra on it. I've been told the puppet is on his back, so I need to somehow take that out. Constantly, I was dodging Kankuro's attacks. Knowing what I had to do I attacked.

"Not so fast, blindey." Dammit he's getting the puppet, "you're going to have to figure out which is the real one." I already knew how.

Of course I sensed which seemed to be weaker in Chakra and attacked. It fought back. Then, I turned towards the other chakra point. I was intercepted by the doll. I figured my opponent wouldn't want to actually fight. Now I have to get rid of this thing.

"LIGHTNING DRAGON BLAST NO-JUTSU!" The lighting shot forward causing the doll to collapse. It didn't seem to be getting back up. I heard Kankuro curse. I then went straight for him. Automatically I could tell that his taijutsu wasn't the best, but this would still be a challenge.

-flashback-

"Remember Mika. Take off the blindfold as soon as you feel you have the advantage. Don't use it as a last resort. You won't have enough strength." The Hokage informed me.

"Yes. Sir."

-present-

I had to do it now.

Reaching up I gripped the blindfold. I could hear gasps. Even Kankuro stopped moving. Everyone seemed to be wondering what was happening. Well. You're all going to see what I can do. As soon as I felt a swift breeze go by, I tugged the fold off letting the wind take it. Gasps. I then snapped my eyes open, smirking...

"WRATH OF HEAVEN NO-JUTSU!" Kankuro didn't move. Lightning bolts then struck down stunning him, and causing him to pass out. At least I didn't use everything so I wouldn't kill him. Exhausted, I fell to my knees as I was declared the winner. Everyone cheered. I couldn't help but smile as I trudged up the stairs to my friends. Of course I was intercepted by Naruto and Lee first.

"GOOD JOB!!!" Lee yelled.

"Whoa! Your eyes!" Naruto pointed. I blushed. I wasn't sure what to say.

"Mika..." I turned to see Otosan, "that technique... Was awfully dangerous. What were you thinking?"

"Lay off Kakashi. She's fine." Guy said.

"I know but..."

"Otosan, the Hokage showed me how."

"I realize that but..."

"Let her be!" Guy exclaimed dragging him away. I giggled. There was a tap on my shoulder.

Turning, I came face to face with probably one of the most attractive males I've ever seen! His onyx eyes, dark hair... No! You're with Sasuke... Unless...

"Mika..."

"Uhhh.... You are..." The male sighed stepping closer, "man you're really one big idiot." His lips smashed against mine. SASUKE! Oh my gosh!

"Sasuke..." I embraced him, "I'm so happy to actually... You're very handsome."

"Thank you... I'll see you after... I'm up."

"Ok good luck." I blushed and walked over to Kakashi.

"So why were you guys late?" I asked.

"You'll see."