Rank C? I think not!

Mikazuki's Pov

"WHOA THIS IS ONE BIG BRIDGE!" Naruto yelled.

"Shhhhh." The man rowing boat said.

"Sorry.." Naruto grumbled.

"So Tazuna. Wanna tell us what's really up?" Kakashi asked. Tazuna sighed.

"Might as well."

***

"Zabuza." Otosan said. I remember when I was young, Otosan went over all these people who were S-ranked criminals. I wonder if he still looks the same.

"Very good, Kakashi of the Sharingan." Naruto ran at him. Of course Kakashi stopped him, "you're only a ninja kid, when you're in my bingo book. Like Kakashi here."

"Guys, let me handle this. Protect Tazuna!" All three of us automatically went into formation.

***

"Oh who's this?" Zabuza's voice was right beside me, "hmm I think this is your daughter Kakashi... Isn't it?" I could feel Otosan stiffen, "pity if something were to happen to her. What's with the blindfold?" I blocked an incoming blow from his sword with my kunai, "not bad kid."
For awhile Zabuza and I battled, as Sasuke and Naruto were trying to help my dad. I knew there was no way I could beat this guy. I could barely beat Sasuke in training!

"You don't seem to have too much fight in you left, kid." I growled and ran at him.

Before I knew it, I was on the ground, my head was spinning, I could feel my blood seeping out, and then. I felt nothing....

Sasuke's Pov

"MIKA! Please don't be dead..."

***

We managed to kill Zabuza and get Kakashi out. Right now we were rushing back to Tazuna's place to get Mika AND Kakashi medical attention. For god sakes he's more worried about Mika than himself. Well I'm more worried about Mika than anything.

***

"Don't touch the blindfold." Kakashi said to Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter.

"O-okay."

Kakashi is "better" now and has resumed training, even though Mika is still asleep. No ones talked to her except Kakashi, but she hasn't woken up in days. We're all worried.

"Time to go to the bridge now guys" Kakashi ordered us out of the house.

Mikazuki's Pov

Ugh... I felt so drowsy. I stood up and went downstairs hoping to get help.

"Sweetheart, you shouldn't be moving!" I heard a young women tell me.

"No... I have to fine my Otosan and team."

"B-but you can't see!"

"I've been like this long enough to be able to do anything! I don't want to get behind."

"Alright. Please be careful."

I started to make my way through the trees. I needed to get to the bridge. Wait. Something doesn't feel right. I went and felt around me. Slash marks. Everywhere. I needed to get to Tsunami and Inari.

Inari and I became quick friends. Whenever I would wake up in the middle of the night we would talk. I couldn't let him or his mom get hurt.

***

"Don't worry Inari! I have your mom!" Inari nodded. The two thugs ran off, "go get the villagers! Now! I believe in you!" I ran off to go to the bridge. Even though I wasn't there yet, I could feel that the battle raging. I willed myself to go faster.

"Sasuke! You'll have to get someone to attack from the outside!" I heard Kakashi yell. How? There's only three of them and Otosan is distracted by Zabuza... Well I guess he's not dead, and Sasuke's fighting this this boy... I felt Naruto's chakra near Tazuna.
I appeared beside Naruto.

"Go and help Sasuke!" I yelled. He was probably shocked to see me.

"Y-yes!"

"Glad you could join in Little Hatake." I heard Zabuza say.

"Mika, stay out of the way!" Otosan yelled. I knew I couldn't interfere. I haven't been training.

"NARUTO YOU BAKA YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO ATTACK FROM THE OUTSIDE!" I heard Sasuke reprimand Naruto... Naruto you Baka I mumbled.

***

Zabuza and Haku. I won't be forgetting you anytime soon. You two fought bravely. Death has brought you two together once again.
I felt something wet from underneath the blindfold... What? Was I...? I felt with my hand. How? I couldn't believe that I was crying. I hung my head. Otosan put his hand on my shoulder,

"It's alright to cry Mika..."

"But how can I cry when I can't even see?" Kakashi said nothing.

"SASUKE!" I heard Naruto's scream. I took off in that direction, "Mika... I-I couldn't save him." Naruto grabbed my arm and sat me beside Sasuke. He didn't appear to be breathing. No... And I never got my chance to see him. Maybe I could right now... No.

I laid my head on him chest. Nothing. I hiccuped. No. No. No. He's not dead. No way. Sasuke is way stronger than this. The tears came.
I wasn't sure how long I was with Sasuke, just crying. My blindfold was soaked, but I didn't care. I hiccuped between my sobs.

"You, the last thing I want to hear or see is you cry, Mika..." Sasuke gasped out.

"SASUKE!"

"Yep. Can't get rid of me yet." I felt him being me into a hug. I helped him up the best I could, and let him lean against me.

"Well guys, I think it's time we left." Kakashi said. We all nodded. I was relived. I just really wanted to lie in my own bed.