Say all that you have to say

Mikazuki's Pov

-Previously-

As soon as Sasuke put one bite to Naruto's mouth Kakashi appeared with a ton of smoke.

"Why did you give Naruto your food!?"

"Because we're one and he needs energy."

"You...."

-Back to the Story-

"...Pass."

"What?"

"You pass." He did a closed eye smile.

"How?" I asked.

"Cause you realize that Naruto would need to keep his energy up to help the team later on... Meet me here tomorrow by 7. We'll see what missions we can do."

We all left the training grounds. I scurried off with Naruto to go eat ramen at Ichiraku's, as Sasuke tried to talk to me. I kinda wanted to play hard to get... Even though I don't even know how to do that or what it really is. I sweat dropped. I'm an idiot.

***

"Man... thi i.. rea... good, ramen!" Naruto barely got out as he stuffed his face with ramen. He was on his 10th bowl and I was on my 2nd. I sighed. Myself and Iruka-Sensei are probably the only people that can handle his eating habit when it comes to ramen.

"Hey Mika. Come with me." I jumped. I turned to feel Sasuke standing there, probably with... hands in pocket, a jerk smirk on, and glaring at Naruto. I know all this stuff because it's all Naruto complains about.

"Uhh sure... Here's some money Naru-kun. See ya later." He waved, probably not very happy.

I got up and followed Sasuke the best I could. We walked for a little bit down a trail in the forest. It was very awkward cause neither of us talked and I barely know him. Nor do I know what he looks like. He could probably feel that I was uncomfortable. I mean I kept moving my head about, touching stuff, coughing, and just fidgeting.

"Do you have to make it so obvious that you don't want to be here."

"Sorry..." I grumbled.

***

"We're here." Sasuke lead me under a tree and had me sit down, "I wish you could see it but, I'm going to try to explain it to you."

"Thank you Sasuke."

"Ok, I come here quite often just to enjoy the view," he coughed, "wait, how long have you had the blindfold? I mean do you know what like basic stuff looks like?"

"Yes. And I've had it since I was 10. So I've seen enough."

"Ok. Just imagine a perfectly rounded lake that rarely ever stirs. All around there's green grass with an assortment of colored flowers. This place gets limited sunlight sometimes because of the canopy of trees that circles around this place. It makes it feel sacred."
(A/N I wrote this while listening to Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens)

"You like it? Or at least how it sounds? I'd like to take you here when the blindfold eventually comes off." Sasuke asked nervously. I doubt he's ever nervous.

"Like it? I LOVE IT! Or at least the sound of it. Just the feel this place gives me is amazing! I didn't even know this existed!"

"Im glad." We both just "stared" off. For me it was total blackness. I could feel him staring at me. My stomach filled with butterflies and I started to heat up.

"Mika. I've been trying to tell you this awhile. When I finally was able to talk to you there were interruptions. So I figured I should bring you here... I want to say that... I-I love you. I have for awhile. You never freak out over stuff and you care for people. And I want to know if you'd be my girlfriend."

"Y-yes! I-I'd like that."

"Good." I immediately felt Sasuke's lips descend onto mine. He passionately but softly kissed my lips while cupping my cheeks. I immediately felt fireworks go off. I felt my body go numb.
I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened it. Our lips moved in sync, and I felt his tongue dragged up against my bottom lip. I didn't know what to do so I allowed him entrance. He immediately explored my mouth. He smirked. I softly pushed up against his chest. I needed air.

"I-uhhh."

"Shhh. I'm apologize if I went overboard. It was your first wasn't it?" I nodded.

"T-thanks." He pulled me into a hug. My head immediately rested in the crook of his neck. He softly played with my hair.

"Mika... I want to give you something. I remembered my mom gave this to me to give to someone I loved. It's a necklace with the Uchiha symbol on it. You know what that looks like right?" I nodded,

"I-I can't accept it!"

"Yes you can." He turned me around and put the necklace on. He wrapped his arms around my waist, "you're officially mine now. No one else can have you." I blushed like crazy.

We stayed by the lake and talked about our past. I learned a lot about him, even if I knew it, and he learned that I, too lost my family. He understood. We understood each other.
I was so glad to figure out that Sasuke could be a kind person. Yea he was still a bit of a jerk with his smirks, words, and actions... But he meant well.

I wish I could've told him about the rinnegan, but I'm not allowed to. I just basically said that when I was 10 something happened to my eyes and I'm not suppose to talk about it. He told me it was fine and he understood.

"It's getting dark... I should go..."

"Let me walk you."

***

On the walk home we were mainly quiet. Our hands intertwined.

"Here we are... Thanks for a great night."

"Of course."

"Goodnight."

"Night." He said with a soft peck on my lips. I felt him leave. I smiled to myself. I went into mine and Kakashi's house.

"So how was it?"

"What...?"

"Sasuke asked me if he could ask you out and I said yes." I smiled.

"It was great!"

"Good, you should go to bed. Need anything?"

"I'm fine."

Sasuke's Pov

I smiled the whole way walking home. I have been waiting months to get alone with Mika. I know I'm cold, don't talk much, and I'm rude... I couldn't help but fall for her. She's perfect for restoring my clan with me. She's smart, strong, beautiful, and one of the kindest people I've met. Almost like my okason... I felt a pang of hurt and willed it away.
I just wish I could see Mika's eyes. Even she seemed unsure of what happened.

***

I threw myself onto my bed and sighed. I drifted to sleep thinking about how Mika's finally mine.

*Guys. I'm in love with protective/jealous and possessive Sasuke. Not like Sasukes gonna get obsessive and weird... But in just a possessive way... but that's how I feel like he would be.*