Be there or be square

Mikazuki's Pov

Otosan had tried to wake me up multiple times. But of course I went back to sleep. Hey sorry I can't tell what time of day it is. Soon we're suppose to meet up with Kakashi so we can talk to us. Who knows about what. All I knew is that he left the hours was few minutes ago, making sure I was set. I think he may be on time for once...

I trudged down the street exhausted. The one curse of only seeing darkness for me is that I can't sleep. Most nights I just stay up. Ever since I was little I've always been afraid of the dark. This has definitely helped that.

"HEY PUT HIM DOWN!" I heard Naruto yell. What did he do now. I followed the sound of his voice. As I came closer. I felt a very disturbing chakra. Blood lust. I carefully approached. They felt like Sand Ninja's. I quickly ran and kicked one of them causing whoever they were holding to fall.

"H-how? She's blind....!"

"Don't underestimate someone Kankuro! She could be advancing her skills!" Someone went to attack me. It didn't come. I could then feel Sasuke's chakra. He must've done something. And then was the bloodlust. It was very strong.

So basically we found out they were sand ninjas, Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara... They asked for both mine and Sasuke's names.

***

"Ah good you're all here." Otosan said. Wow he's actually here and I was the late one. I felt an arm snake around my waist. Sasuke, "so, I have nominated all three of you for the Chunin Exams."

"THANK YOU SENSEI!!!" Naruto tackled Otosan.

"O-ok Naruto that's enough.... Ugh. You're welcome." I then felt a pair of lips on mine, which greatly surprised me. I pulled back.

"Sorry..." It was Sasuke. I should've known.

"No I'm sorry, I was surprised."

"I should've at least warned you."

"So anyways. Go to room 302 next week for registration. Remember, this is your own personal choice. You are dismissed, no training for the week, with me at least." Otosan said and left. I nodded. I knew I was going to take this test. Hopefully it would be a step closer to finally being able to see.

***

"So are you going to take it?" Sasuke asked me as we walked down the street, hands intertwined.

"Definitely."

"Me too. And we both know that, that dope will..."

"Oh he will alright. Especially if it gets him closer to being hokage." Sasuke chuckled at my statement.

***

There was one more day until the Chunin Exams. Sasuke and I have been training together, and sometimes Naruto comes too. I'm not gonna lie, I'm very nervous. I swear. If there's a written part... I'm screwed.