Chapter 2 - Telling Gobber

A/N

So just to let you know I'm not going to do much of what happens with Hiccup, just because it will be pretty boring.

And if you don't mind I'm going to switch to past tense instead of present tense because it was getting annoying!

Astrid's POV

I ran back to the village. I took Hiccup's dagger and a few dragon scales with me. I was starting to feel mad, why did that dragon have to take Hiccup!? I mean he wouldn't have tastes very nice! He's so small!

When I thought that, I started to feel teary. Of course I wouldn't cry. Me, Astrid Hofferson (A/N did I get that right?) would never be seen crying. One tear slopes out of my eye, I wiped it away and kept going.

I was dreading having to tell Gobber let alone Stoick. When I got to the workshop I stopped. What was I going to say? I thought for a minute then I went in.

Gobber's POV

I was singing away to my self while making some swords. Well in till I heard running outside. I stopped and after a few seconds Astrid came in.

"Hey Astrid, have you seen Hiccup? He's supposed to be helping me" When I said that, Astrid put her head in her hands.

"That's the thing" she said.

"He's gone"

"What?" I asked, "has he run away?"

"No Gobber... Hiccups dead" she said.

"What.. How?" I was shocked but I wouldn't show it.

"Ni- night fury" she stammered handing me a scale.

"And I will get my revenge" at that she ran out.

A/N

What you think? Sorry I'm not very good at conversations :/

Anyway I will update soon

Read on!

- Wolfygrace