Chapter 7 - Found You Pt.1

Astrid's POV

We were all just lazing around, not doing much. I mean there wasn't much to do! Gobber was sleeping, the twins were fighting on Thor know what, Fishlegs was reading and Snoutlout was admiring himself.

I heard a loud dragon roar.

"Guys did you hear that!?" I asked, they looked at me terrified and nodded their heads. We looked up and high in the sky we saw a black dragon.

"Gobber Gobber wake up there's a Night Fury!!!" I scream.

"Go away!" He says and turns over.

"She's serious!" The rest shout and Gobber jumps up.

"Where?" he says and we point up.

"Thor almighty it is one, I have never seen one in the day time!" He says. Then to our disgust, it starts coming down, slowly but surely.

And then I see something, something I thought I would never see in my life, there was a man on the back of the dragon.

"Oh my gods is that a person?!" Ruff shouts.

"No kidding" replies Tuff. Thus starting another argument between the twins.

The person and dragon come down, landing pretty close to us. We are all just standing there gobsmacked (A/N: awesome word haha).

The person, who I'm assuming is male, is wearing metal and leather armour and a helmet (A/N: ones from HTTYD2). He looks about our age. We are all completely silent.

Then I look down, the person has a peg leg, but not a normal peg leg, it's metal and looks quite complicated.

The figure then roars, like a dragon and the dragon seems to respond. Now that really freaks us all out.

I pick up my axe in realization, a night fury killed Hiccup, this is a night fury.

"I'm gonna kill that dragon" I say, pretty quietly.

"I wouldn't... do that.. if I was you... Astrid" the figure says, he was having to keep on passing after every couple of words. Wait that voice sounds familiar...

"Ho- how do you no- now my name?" I ask.

Then the boy takes off his helmet.

A/N

HAHA CLIFF HANGER! It's ok I will update soon :)

Comment what you think!

Vote and read on!

- Wolfygrace