Chapter 22 - Heading Back

A/N
I'm just gonna skip the whole sanctuary and flying with mother scenes and stuff cause y'all know what happens (just take out the bit with drago and stuff)
Omniscient POV
"You think we should get back to Astrid huh? We need to come up with a plan" Hiccup patted Toothless's head. They were waiting in the sanctuary for Valka, who was doing who knows what.
Valka walked in with Cloudjumper, her dragon, not far behind.
"So.. uh.. I was wondering if you want to go back to Berk?" Hiccup asked his mother, un sure of her response.
"Sure, but why are you so nervous?" Valka asks, uninformed of Hiccups current situation.
"Uh, there's just a bit of a problem there..." Hiccup stated, trying to think up a way to tell her.
"What? Is something wrong with Stoick?" Valka worried.
"No... He's fine, apart from the fact he doesn't know I'm alive" Hiccup mumbled the last part, hoping she wouldn't hear, but Valka had good hearing, she heard every word.
"What?" She shouted "what do you mean he doesn't know your alive?"
"Well.. I'll tell you the story" Valka nodded at him to continue.
"When I was fifteen, I was the outcast, but one day I got out and shot down a night fury, I went to kill it but for some reason I couldn't. So I ended up training it." Hiccup paused for a breath, patting Toothless's head.
"I ended up placing first in dragon killing from using my skills learnt from Toothless, but I knew I couldn't kill a dragon so, I ran away. But five years later, they find me and, well, I defeated the red death but in that I got lost and they thought I died so, yeah" Hiccup said, about to continue but he got cut off by Valka.
"Yes I heard about the red death, a mysterious dragon rider defeated him and, well, died in the process. But here you are, my own son, alive" She smiled "so everyone thinks your dead?"
"Well everyone expect Astrid, Astrid Hofferson"
"Ahh the Hofferson girl, yes I knew her parents"
"Yeah, anyway should we go?"
"Yes, yes we should"
The pair mount their respectable dragons and fly off, headed for Berk.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Cloudjumper doesn't like it, he wants to go back, I don't think he likes the idea of heading back to Berk" Valka complains.
"Ahh I can fix that" Hiccup smiled.
"Hello friend, don't be bothered to head back to Berk, they won't hurt you or your friends" Hiccup spoke to Cloudjumper in Dragonese. Valka was amazed. Cloudjumper responded, thanking Hiccup for his advice.
"You can speak dragonese?" Valka exclaimed "I have heard that it is possible but I've never thought of learning it"
"Yeah well, when your stuck with a dragon for five years, you kinda just learn" Hiccup says, but remembers how Valka's been stuck with dragons for 20 years.
"But I'm surprised that If I learnt in 5 years, you have no idea about it at all even after 20 years. No offense"
"Yes I don't know, son, there must be something special in you" She says.
"Anyway look, Berk's coming up" Valka says "Wow, it's changed so much, and is that dragons?"
"Yes, Berk is at peace with dragons now" Hiccup says with pride.
A/N
Wow, I am really hating this story right now. I can't wait to finish it and start another one.
Seriously, I'm not planning it or anything, it's so bad. It probably won't have many more chapters.
But anyway, I will try to update soon. Sorry for not updating for a while tho
On a better note...
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 8K+ READS!! Thank you for reading this story even if it is crappy :P
But anyway, I have the Hiccups right now 😐😂
Anyway, I want to write some new httyd stories, anyone have any story ideas?
See ya later (hopefully)
- Wolfygrace