Chapter 14 - Red Death Pt.1

A/N: So this chapter is going to be pretty much the whole scene at the end off HTTYD1 with the red death so I am just gonna cut bits out to be quicker :P

Author's POV

Hiccup and the others came sweeping in shooting behind the Red Death. Stoick looked up. To his surprise he saw his son and the rest of the group flying dragons!

He heard mummers around him saying things like

'For Thor's sake!'

'They're on dragons!'

'Who is that man?!'

And much more.

Hiccup told everyone what to do than got Astrid to drop him on the ship where Toothless. Hiccup pulled off the leather brace, he started trying to take off the big wooden brace but a big burning pole sent Toothless plummeting in the water.

Hiccup swam down to try and free Toothless but after trying and failing, something pulled him up and laid him on the shore.

"Dad?" Hiccup said, realizing that it was his dad diving down to get Toothless. Stoick freed Toothless and they got out of the water. Hiccup jumped on Toothless ready to fly.

"Wait Hiccup" Stoick said making Hiccup look up.

"I'm sorry, for everything" Stoick said apologetically.

"Dad me to" Hiccup replied.

"You don't have to go up there" Stoick told Hiccup summoning to the Red Death who was being distracted by the gang.

"We're Vikings, it's a occupational hazard" Hiccup smirked.

"I'm proud to call you my son" Stoick smiled.

"Thanks dad"

"Wait Hiccup, before you do go up there, we have a job to do" Stoick told Hiccup.

"What?" Hiccup asked. Stoick summoned most of the Vikings who were looking quite confused.

"Ok let's go" Hiccup smiled at his dad and put his helmet back on.

Stoick went to the told of a bit of a hill in front of the Vikings getting their attention.

"Everyone! I have someone to introduce to you!" Stoick booms making all the Vikings listen intently.

"As you all know, my son was taking by a dragon 5 years ago. We all assumed he was dead. But in our latest dragon raid I found out otherwise!" The Vikings seem confused, what does he mean?

"Hiccup, come forward" Hiccup steps forward, closely followed by Toothless, and takes off his helmet. Everyone is silent, with gaping mouths. But soon after everyone irrupts into chatter.

"Quiet down everyone!" Stoick shouts gaining everyone's attention.

"I know your all shocked and have many questions to ask but we have a bigger matter on our hands! You can ask your questions later!" Stoick says, summoning to the giant beast who is momentarily being distracted by Astrid, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Snoutlout and Fishlegs on their dragons.

"Ok bud we are going to have to go up there" Hiccup says to Toothless in dragonese.

"Ok let's go" Toothless replies. Hiccup grabs his helmet, jumps on Toothless and they shoot up.

A/N

Sorry for late update >_<

I will update Pt.2 soon I promise!

I'm seeing HTTYD2 for the 4th time today XD

Rate, comment, share and read on!

- Wolfygrace :D