Chapter 11 - Dragon Rider?

Stoick's POV

I bring my sword up to stab the dragon but someone stops me.

"Don't!" I hear the cry of Gobber.

"I... eh... wouldn't do that if I was you" He says.

"Why?" I say, why? Why can't I kill this unholy offspring of lightening and death it's self?

"Eh.. you'll see" he says than runs off to Thor knows where.

My attention is drawn back to the dragon, it groans and moves a little. I get my hammer ready just incase. The Nightfury suddenly opens it's eyes revealing bright emerald eyes, just like Hiccup I think.

After looking at me for a second the dragon opens it's wings, what is it doing? But when I see what it is contains I am taken aback, it is a man! Wearing armor and a helmet.

I look from the dragon to the man, then I notice the saddle on the dragon. Wow. Suddenly the man jolts up.

"Wha... whe... ho..?" I hear mumbles from under the helmet, that voice sounds familiar... Then the strange man notices me and takes a sharp, shutters breath. Then next thing I know he's fainted.

I look at the dragon, and because it is obversely a friend of the mans, I cut it lose but before I do I say to the dragon "don't do anything funny or your dead."

I pick up the man, who is surprisingly light, and take him to my house. I put him in Hiccup's old bed and leave him to wake in his own time.

Hiccup's POV

"Wha... whe... ho..?" I wake up after briefly being knocked out from being hit, I'm pretty sure. I'm on the ground with Toothless atleast. I look up and there is non other then my dad. I take a shuddery breath and then next thing I know, every thing is black.

----

I open my eyes and look around. I must be dreaming because I'm in my old bedroom. No I'm not dreaming, I'm actually I'm my room. I realize that my helmet is still on so I slip it off and put it on the dresser.

I look around and i get a horrible thought, where's Toothless?! I am about to run down but I hear a door open and shut, then the slow, steady sound of footsteps walking up the stairs.

"Uh oh" I quietly mutter when u realize it's my dad coming. Well this is going to be interesting.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, it's just kinda a filler.

Idk if I should do their meeting in Stoick's or Hiccups POV, what you think? (tell me pleeaaassse)

Rate, comment, share, read on!

- Wolfygrace :D