Chapter 19 - Asking

A/N

Mkay peeps the last chapter was kinda bad haha. I just want to clarify that the grave stones were like memorial stones and they did get the ship burial thing so yeah :P

Hiccup's POV

Oh my gods! I kissed her! She kissed me! We kissed! Gods I'm acting like a girl right now. But she loves me! I love her! YAY!

That was two days ago and I haven't seen her since. I'm still at my house. I think I'll go see her later tonight.

~•~•~•~

It's sunset and I set off with Toothless to Berk. I hope she hasn't told anyone, I just want to lay low for a while.

I land behind Astrid's house, its night so I'm hoping no one sees me. I tell Toothless to stay out of sight and I knock on the door.

Astrid opens it up and I go inside, she closes it after me. Astrid lives alone a her parents died when she was little and she was an only child.

"Hello mi'lady" I greet her but I immediately clap my hands over my mouth when I realize what I just said. She just laughs.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"It's alright, I think it's cute" she says.

"Anyway, m'lady" I say "I have a question for you"

"Really, what?" she asks, anticipating the question.

"I was... uh... wondering if you want to bemygirlfriend" I ask talking quickly, gods this is embarrassing.

"What?"

"Doyouwanttobemygirlfriend?"

"Hiccup! I can't understand a word your saying!" she shouts.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask, more clearly. She looks at me in shock, then leans in and kisses me passionately on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?" she pulls back smiling. I nod, quite love struck.

Then we hear shouts from outside.

A/N

Hi guys!

I have a lot of things to say so please read them :)

First of all, THANKS FOR 4K+ READS! YAY! I never thought this book would get so many reads!!

Second, sorry for not updating for so long but I had writers block and I was quite busy. I'm on holidays now so I should hopefully be able to update more often.

Third, I have made a HTTYD fan account on Instagram, I would really appreciate if you followed it. The username is:

@official_hiccstrid

Thanks!

I will try update soon.

- Wolfygrace