Chapter 9 - Heading Back

Hiccup's POV

Wow, that's all I could say, wow. I can't believe they found me, me and Toothless.

They all look so different though. The twins are older, Snotlout looks, well, older and more musclier. Fishlegs is just bigger, and then there is Astrid.

Astrid, she's so beautiful. She's older, her hair is longer and more golden and her eyes are as blue as ever. Everyone looks so different. But then I guess I look pretty different to.

We were sitting around the fire, in complete silence. I looked up and they were all looking at me.

"What.. are you looking at?" I ask. It's kinda creepy.

"You" Gobber says.

"Uh.. why? Its really... Creepy" I ask again.

"You've just changed so much and uh... so many questions" Astrid speaks up, I know I have changed, but in a good way? I hope so.

"Like how? where?" Astrid finished her question.

"I already... told you"

"Yeah but after you left Berk" She says. I let out a sigh.

I tell them how I built a house in a cave and the armour and toothless, I leave out the part about the flying suit and I still haven't told them about my leg.

"Uh.. Leg?" Snotlout asks, gesturing to my leg.

"Well..." I say, I tell them how I lost my leg.

"So he carried you back to your 'house'?" Fishlegs asked, pointing at Toothless. I nod

"Wow loyalty much" Tuff says.

"What would you know about loyalty?" Ruff says

"More than you!"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"I don't think so"

"Well not that much has changed" I butt in.

"So what else have ya been up to?" Gobber asks. I tell them about mapping and show them the map I have been making. Then I tell them about the red death.

"WHAT! So you've been to the nest?" Gobber jumps up and I nod again.

"We need to tell your father" my father!?

"I... I don't think.. I c..can face him..." I say.

"Sure you can!" Astrid says punching my shoulder, now that's the Astrid I know.

"Ok ok.. I'll try..." I say in defeat.

"Ok let's pack up and head back." Gobber says.

"What! Now?" I shout.

"Yes now" Snotlout says with a 'duh' tone.

"But what will he think about Toothless!" I say, this stops them.

"Uh.. We can work that out on the way" Gobber replies.

- On the ship heading back -

Astrid's POV

I can't believe Hiccups not dead! I mean it's a lot to wrap your head around! I look up, Hiccup is riding his dragon high up above the ship, Toothless right? He's circling around enjoying him self.

I look around and everyone else is watching Hiccup, I guess we aren't used to seeing Vikings on dragons. Suddenly Hiccup does something on Toothless and falls off.

"Oh my gods Hiccup!" I scream.

He's falling with Toothless next to him, why isn't that damn dragon doing anything?! Then Hiccup grabs something on the sides of his legs and starting gliding, WHAT! I look and they're like wings. He presses a button and a fin comes out of his back. He glides down to us with Toothless.

"Wow, what was that? Can I try that?" Tuff says.

"That was my flying suit" He looks triumphant.

"Berk ahead!" Gobber shouts and we all look to where Berk is coming into view.

"This is going to be fun" I hear Hiccup Mumble.

A/N

Hello guys, sorry for the late update :(

Ps: sorry if the chapters bad, I didn't even proof read it XD

I just want to give a quick shoutout to:

@WinnieThePooh89

@ZeRo-King

Because their books are where I got the idea for this book, so you should go check their books out!

Comment

Rate

Share

Read on!

- Wolfygrace