Chapter 10 - Dragon Raid

Astrid's POV

We got Hiccup and Toothless to fly to a specific part of the forest so no one sees him, yet. We get off the boat and head up to the village where we meet Stoick.

"Back so soon?" Stoick asks.

"Uh.. yes" Gobber replies, uneasy.

"Why?" Stoick says and Gobber hesitates.

"We um... Found something."

"Something?"

"Ok, someone."

Stoick's face went pale.

"It's not an outcast ship or anything right?" Stoick asked panicked.

"No no, I promise you'll like this person." Gobber replies, a look of confusion crosses Stoick's face.

"Gobber, WHO!" He demands.

"You'll find out." Gobber said with a grin on his face.

-----

Hiccup's POV

We had been exploring the forest for an hour, waiting to be contacted by Gobber and Astrid. We come across the cove.

"Look bud, remember this place!" I say in dragonese to Toothless.

"Yes" Toothless mumbles.

"What's wrong?" I patted him on the head.

"Bad memories I guess" he said.

I hug Toothless.

"I am so sorry" I whisper, my arms still wrapped tightly around him.

"It's alright, I mean if you didn't shoot me down, you would probably be dead right now" Toothless says.

"True, I'm still sorry. I guess at least we're even" I say pointing to my peg leg. Toothless laughs.

-----

It's night now, Toothless and I have been hanging out at the cove. I suddenly hear several dragon roars.

"Uh Toothless?" I look at Toothless who is wide eyes.

"Dragon raid" I hear him mutter.

He summons for me to get on him and I do. We fly to the village, sure enough there are dragons flying around everywhere attacking and taking sheep (imagine the opening scene in HTTYD1).

We stay up high to avoids being spotted, well that it until I see Astrid fighting a dragon, a Deadly Nadder to be exact. I swoop down a little bit to help her.

Stoick's POV

"Fire the catapults! I will take care of this Nightmare" I say to some of the men while I grab my hammer to take care of the Nightmare coming my way.

I battle the Nightmare off.

"Nightfury!" someone shouts.

A Nightfury? We haven't seen a Nightfury for about 5 years! I catch sight of the beast in the dark, I can only faintly make out the shape of it as it's moving so fast. I grab the DC ropes (you guys know what I'm taking about XD) and throw them.

I watch as it hits the Nightfury and I hear a distressed roar. But then I hear something else, the distressed shout of a man!

I run over to where the Nightfury landed. I find the black beast on the ground, I take out my sword.

A/N

Haha hey guys! Sorry for long time no update :(

But THANKS SO MUCH FOR 600+ READS! You guys are awesome! I will try update again soon :)

Rate

Comment

Share

Read on!

- Wolfygrace :P