Chapter 8 - Found You Pt.2

Author's POV

"Hi- Hiccup?" Astrid says.

"But you di-died..." Snoutlout says.

They are all standing there in shock.

All Astrid could think was how Hiccup's not really a fish bone anymore... She dared to say it but he actually looked handsome.

'How is he alive? And what's with the peg leg? And most of all.. Whats with the dragon?' Were just some questions that Astrid wanted to ask.

Gobber wasn't much for big reunions so all he said was

"Ye got some explaining to do"

Snoutlout had mixed emotions. He was happy because Hiccup was back, but he was also annoyed because he would of been next in line to be chief. And he would have become chief when he turned 20 which was only in a couple of weeks.

Snoutlout was also quite intimidated but the dragon and fancy armor Hiccup had on. As for the other three, they didn't really know what to think.

"Uh... well" Hiccup started.

"That night when... I said.. I shot down a night fury... I wasn't lying... I found... Him and... I couldn't kill... him so I ended.. up training him..." Hiccup said

They all stood looking at Hiccup taking everything in in till Astrid spoke up.

"Why do ya keep stammering like that?" she asked.

"Uh... I haven't... spoken Norse for.. 5 years... I have been speaking.. Dragonese." He said

"What's dragonese?" Fishlegs asked, with that Hiccups face lit up.

"The dragons... Launguage.. do you want me to... Demonstrate?" Hiccup asked and they all nodded.

Hiccup let out a roar which sounded exactly like a dragon's roar. Everyone was shocked.

"So can I touch it?" Ruff asked, pointing to Toothless.

"'It' is a he, and he is Toothless.. but sure." Hiccup said than mumbled something in dragonese to Toothless.

"What did he says?" Ruff whispered to Astrid.

"I said be nice Toothless" Hiccup answered.

A/N

Sorry guys that was really hard to write :(

But I hope you enjoyed it :)

Rate

Comment

Share

- Wolfygrace