03. Black Hair 2/2

Finn's POV

"Yea, I'll see you down there Nick," I head to the elevator and go down to the hotel lobby. I walked out, and I was greeted by fans. A few hi's and hellos, but there was a group of girls who wanted more. Crazy fangirls. (a/n don't be nashtayy) Trying to get away from them, I find myself running. I keep running until I saw this girl unlocking her door. I look behind me to see if I lost the girls, nope. There was a far distance from us though, which bought me some time.

I run to the girl who was unlocking her door, and tap her shoulder. Which was probably a bad idea because what if she was as bad as those girls? But at this point I'm desperate. She turns around, and looks at me. No freaking out, no "oh my god, Finn Wolfhard!!!!?" Instead she asks, "May I help you?" Confused as to why she says that. Does she not know who I am? Not trying to be presumptuous or anything... But that isn't the important thing right now. Right now, I need to hide from the crazy fangirls!

"Yea actually, can I come in?" She starts to ramble and questions whether or not I'm a serial killer trying to kill her. I could've told her I was a celebrity, but I liked that she didn't know me. I hear the girls coming closer, and at this point, I'm begging her.

"Please, please, please," I am literally begging. Surprisingly, she opens her door and lets me in. She has a pretty nice house. White walls and everything. I walk to their white leather couch and think. Does she really not know who I am? I'm sounding really obnoxious now. I take a good look at her, she is a sight for sore eyes.

"Why did you let me in?" Really Finn? you're really going to ask that when you literally begged her to let you in? Stupid. She said I looked too cute to be a serial killer, and blushed at that comment.
***
"How can you think stranger things is overrated, when you haven't even given it a chance?" She doesn't know me because she's never seen stranger things! I take advantage of the situation, and make no comment on how I'm a 'big' celebrity. I like that she could give me honest opinions about anything, without having to worry about what I think.

"Because, everyone talks about it, and while it may sound interesting, it seems really overrated," (Y/n) was sitting on the couch with me, but she left a space between us.
"Okay, well since you obviously have bad taste in shows, what about music?" I ask her.
"Excuse me? I have great taste in shows and in music for your information," she crosses her arms and turns her head sassily. (a/n stupid choice of word i know)

"By all means, (y/n) you have the spotlight, tell me, is your choice of music as bad your choice of shows?" she laughs and crosses her legs.
"Well, I'm more into those 90s jams, Finn. I like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys. *cue the music* and Savage Garden. (a/n I ACTUALLY LIKE THOSE BANDS OKAY) oh and Mac DeMarco," I smirk and put my arm on the couch and scoot a little closer to her.

"(Y/n) wow, I'm intrigued. You don't have bad taste in music as you do in shows," I give her wink, and I see her blush.
***
It's sad having to leave her house. I had a really great time with her. Luckily, I did get her number, and the name she put in my contacts is unbelievable. But it does give me a smile on my face, knowing that I have something with her. Just she and I and no one else. I think I really like her. The sad part is, I don't even live in LA.

When we reached the hotel, I decided to text (y/n).

Today, 10:55 p.m.

Finn: hey! it's finn :)
10:55 p.m.

You: oh hey...
10:56 p.m.

You: I need to ask you something
10:56 p.m.

Finn: what is it?
10:57 p.m.

You: umm
10:57 p.m.

You: are you finn wolfhard? you didn't give me your last name when you were at my house, and my friend is saying that you are and how you're famous and how you're in stranger things and everything and oh my god.
10:58 p.m.

Finn: um uhh
10:58 p.m.

Finn: yea, I am.
10:58 p.m.

You: what? why didn't you tell me?
10:59 p.m.

Finn: i took advantage of the fact that you didn't know me, because everywhere i go, i'm known.
10:59 p.m.

Finn: i can't go anywhere without anyone asking for autographs or pictures. and with you not knowing, it was nice, it was nice someone could talk to me regularly. most of my fans are afraid of sharing their true opinion because of what i might think. talking with you, and you not caring about any of those things, made me feel like i was a normal teenager. so thank you (y/n)
11:01 p.m.

You: Finn, i don't know what to say. after today, i think i
11:02 p.m.

Finn: i'm in LA for two more weeks, then back to Vancouver. do you think we could hang out tomorrow? and the day after that?
11:02 p.m.

You: yea, definitely. and the day after that, and the day after that.
11:02 p.m.

Finn: :)
11:03 p.m.
Delivered

(a/n: so i decided i wasn't gonna make a part 3, but comment if you want me to, and i didn't write all the way up to 1,000 words because, why not. anywayyy,
IF YOU LIKE IT
VOTE <3)