IM SORRY BUT MY FADIE HEART

a/n: Hey guys, so this chapter will be a LIL different because well, it's going to be Sadie and Finn. Ugejshsje sorry, I just I just love them 😫

"Alright, next question," The curly haired boy said as he laughed from the previous question with Jimmy, and took the next card. "What is your favorite type of music? Oh, I usually like Indie music, Mac Demarco, 80s music that kind of stuff," He put the card aside and took the next one.

"Hey Finn, I miss you so so much! I miss your laugh, your smile, that little thing you do when you crinkle your nose because of smiling too much. I miss your hugs and I miss talking to you. I miss you. I love you. With a little heart in the end ~ Sadie." The boy smiled with shock, and he once again crinkled his nose like she said he's done before.

"Oh God, did she really write this?" The crew behind the camera nodded at him "You know, I can hear her saying this," He looked up at the camera in front of him and pointed the card at it, "Well Sadie, if you're watching this, just know that I miss you too, and I love you."

The pale boy laughed, "Hop on a plane from Atlanta to Vancouver, or wherever I am at the moment." He smiled. He really did miss her.

"Already did," Somebody said in a sweet and loving voice, a voice familiar to Finn. The red-headed girl ran to her boyfriend.

"Sadie! I thought you weren't out of filming till another three months!" She let herself fall on top of the boy, and they embraced each other dearly.

"Yea, well there were some complications with props and stuff, and they let me have 3 weeks off. Of course, I had to see you," She sat on his lap and her arms were around his neck. They let their foreheads meet, and their noses kissed. He gave her a kiss on her cheek, and one to her lips followed soon after.

It was a soft kiss, a soft but passionate kiss. A kiss that said it all, that said, I've really missed you. "Hey! Keep it PG!" Jimmy playfully yelled, smiling.

The happy couple laughed.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

a/n she was a little short, but I'm thinking of writing a FADIE book, whaddya think??