06. The First

(a/n warning, the following content you are reading contains mature and intimate scenes. viewer discretion is advised. you have been warned.)

Aged up a bit 17+

"Finn stop!! I'm falling off the bed!" He was tickling me to the point where I cried. I slid off the bed and my butt hit the floor. "And there I go," still laughing.
"Oh shit baby, you okay?" He helps me up, and I sit on the bed with him.
"I told you I was gonna fall dipshit," I punch him on the arm. "I'm so gonna get you back,"
"Like hell you will," he stood up and pulls me in for a kiss. I smile into the kiss (a/n like this)

 I smile into the kiss (a/n like this)

"I love you," he says. I pull away from the kiss.
"W-what?"
"You heard me, I love you (y/n) I love you so much, that I never want to lose you. To the point where losing you, is my biggest fear,"
"Finn, I-I I love you too," I kiss him again and again. "I didn't know when it was the right time to say it, I didn't know if you felt the same way, and now I do, I love you Finn Wolfhard,"

He kissed me on my neck, to my collar bones, he removes my shirt, pushing me to his bed, kissing me stomach, it felt like the nicest things in the world. I let out a soft moan. My hands slowly running up to his black locks. He removes his shirt, and continues to kiss me. His body against me, his scent intoxicating me. I can feel his heavy breathing on my body. My hands travel down to his back, and along his she arms.

"No, I can't," he removes himself on top of me. "Not like this, not yet. I want to spend it with you, but just more in a special kind of way."
I nod, and take a t-shirt from his drawer and wear it, removing my pants.
"Let's just go to sleep," I say. He changes his pants to a more comfortable wearing, and lays beside me, spooning me. His lips meet my ear, "I love you darling,"

(a/n okay so I KNOW THIS WAS A LIL SENCHUAL. IDK IF IM GONNA MAKE ANY MORE INTIMATE SCENES LIKE THIS LOL. oh and ik it's short bc i just wanted to skip to the part where they said i love you. if you read the selection series, i got inspired by that scene in the one where maxon and america almost frick fracked. Anyway DROP A VOTE LOVES <3 and i made a lil book about me, go check it out!)