22. When You Kissed Me 2/4

When y/n walked into the final doors to the pickup/drop-offs of the airport of Atlanta, Georgia, she expected to see her curly haired boyfriend waiting for her. Instead, she was greeted by his chauffeur, Adam.

"Hello Ms. y/l/n, Mr. Wolfhard could not make it to picking you up himself today, due to being stuck in set. He asked me to pick you up instead and bring you to the set," Adam says with his rich English accent, along with a smile.

Of course he couldn't pick me up, y/n thought.
She lightly smiles at Adam,

"You didn't have to come Adam, I could've just called a cab, but I appreciate it. Shall we get going then?" He nods and they walk to the parking lot. As Adam drove to the movie set,
y/n couldn't stop thinking about Finn. While he had reassured her that he wasn't cheating on her, she couldn't help but wonder if he was lying.

There was a lot of traffic on the way to the movie set, but y/n drowned it out by listening to their playlist. She's nervous to see him, she's scared, but excited. They hadn't seen each other in person for a few months now. She didn't know what she would do when she saw him. Would they embrace? Would they kiss. Or would it just be plain awkward?

Throughout the rest of the car-ride, y/n fell asleep sitting up. Adam opens the car door, "Ms. y/l/n, we've arrived. I'll take your luggage to the hotel Mr. Wolfhard is staying in." She slowly opens her eyes, her vision becoming clearer by the second. She looks at Adam, "Thank you Adam." Y/n steps out of the vehicle and walks to the nearest trailer she sees. There are many other trailers parked, and a huge building, people were walking around everywhere, and cameras, everywhere. It was also windy, but it was the perfect amount of wind, the type wind where it made her hair highlight everything else on her face.

She lightly knocks on the opened trailer door and looks inside, "Hi, I'm-"

"Y/n?" A blonde woman asks. "Oh my God y/n!" The woman quickly rushes to her, giving her a hug. "It's been a long time." Y/n returns the hug.

"Yes it has Mary. It's really nice to see you." They pull away, and Mary's hands stay on y/n's shoulders. "I suppose that you're here to see Finn? He's in that trailer over there." Mary says, pointing across to the other trailer. "Thank you Mary, it's nice to see you again,"
Y/n says. She quickly rushes to the trailer, eager to see her boyfriend, eager to hug him, eager to feel his lips on hers.

When she opened the door, she found him on his couch-bed, asleep, with his mouth slightly open. Y/n smiles at the sight of her sleeping Finn. She slowly walks to the bed, trying to not wake up. Y/n removes her shoes and her jacket, revealing her red laced tank top. She lies next to him and props her head up with her arm, looking at him. Y/n takes her hand and slowly caresses his face. Finn, feeling this, slowly opens his eyes. When his vision became clearer, he was surprised to see who was in front of him.

He places his hand on her soft rosy cheeks, rubbing it with his thumb and smiles, "Y/n? Is this really you?"

Y/n giggles, "So, Adam said that you were stuck here on set, turns out he was just saving your ass for sleeping." She says. Finn chuckles, "You caught me." He slowly puts her hair behind her ear, and props himself up with his arm. He moves closer to her face, she could feel his breath on her cheeks. Their noses touch and y/n sighs. "I've missed you," He says, staring into her eyes. Slowly, their eyes shut and lips touch. They both want this moment to last, seeing as they haven't seen each other in over 3 months.

Without breaking the kiss, Finn snakes his hand over to her waist, and moves her above him. He pulls her body closer to his, and their kisses became more passionate by the second. Finn pulls away from the kiss and flips y/n over, now he was on top of her. Y/n breathed heavily, "You really wanna do this now?" He gave her a smirk, "You really think I wanna wait until we get to the hotel?" He brought himself down to her neck and kissed it, smiling into it, making her moan. Y/n pulls Finn's shirt over his head, and he does the same to her red tank top, revealing her laced black bra. He takes both pieces of clothing and throws them to the floor.

"I really missed you," Y/n says. While Finn still kisses her neck and goes down to kiss her slim stomach, he says in shallow breaths, "Yea, you wanna show me just how much?"
Y/n bit her lip and grins, she flips him over and now she was the top, "Oh, I'll show you alright." She winks and gives him a kiss, biting his bottom lip as she pulled away. Finn pulls a small blue box out from under his bed, "Came prepared."

***

Y/n was lying on top of Finn's arm, which was around her shoulder. Her hand is on top of his chest and her head is resting on his chest. A blanket was covering them and their legs are tangled. They were now in the hotel, when they got there, they decided to have a round two, and three, and four, and five, and six, and seven, after y/n unpacked. Oh they missed each other alright.

Finn was playing with y/n's hair, and she just lies there hugging him, making circles on his chest with her finger. They had a long conversation about what's been happening in their life. Y/n just got accepted into an internship, and well Finn? He's working on a movie that he's also directing.

"I'm going to take a shower," Finn says, looking at what could possibly be the love of his life, and kisses her head. He removes his arm from under her and stands from the bed, grabbing his boxers and putting them on. Y/n, still lying there says, "Why not a bath? With bubbles?"

He turns around, crawling on the bed to kiss her. "Tomorrow. Tomorrow we'll spend the whole day together. Right now I just want a shower. Why don't you join me? It'll just be like old times." Y/n smirks and quickly races to the bathroom, naked. "As long as you shampoo my hair!" She yells from the bathroom, her voice echoing. Finn laughs and follows after her. Y/n turns on the shower and she steps in, Finn strips his boxers and joins her.

Y/n looks up at the shower head and lets the warm water hit her y/s/c skin. She put her hands on her shoulder and let the water soak in. The way she moved made Finn hold her waist and turn her around. He kisses her lips again and again, down to her neck, and making his way down to her stomach. She lifts his head up with her finger, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Wolfhard. We're here to shower not to have any." He laughs.

She looks up at him and stares into his eyes, putting her hands on his chest. "Listen, about the other day, about me assuming you were cheating-it-it wasn't right. I should have never-" He put his finger on her lips, "Don't apologize. Being apart for too long makes us crazy." She smiles, "I love you." Their eyes are locked and he embraces her, "I love you too."

"Okay, can you wash my hair now?" Y/n asks. He laughs, and gets out of the shower. grabbing the shampoo bottle that she brought from home. He steps back inside, and puts the liquid in his hand and rubs it in her hair.

Before they were apart for so long, before the assumptions, and fighting, this is how they were. Happy. They would have showers, baths, naps, cuddles, walk in the parks, and movie dates. Anything that they would do would be romantic because to y/n, she was doing it with him.

a/n: PRETTY CRAZY I WROTE A CHAPTER LIKE THIS.