12. Losers 5/5

I woke to the feeling of Finn's breathing down my neck. His arms are wrapped around me, my back against his front, and our legs are tangled. I look up to the nightstand, and look at the clock. 9 am. This was by far the best sleep I have ever taken. I reminisce what happened last night, Finn told me loved, loves me, and that we are now official. I am exclusive with Finn Wolfhard. I turn around to face him, he look so peaceful.

I caress his face and grab my phone, opening instagram, and going to insta story. I take a picture of Finn and caption it as, He's so adorable <3 I hit post, and scroll through my timeline, liking a small amount fan edits of me and the live we had yesterday.

"Good morning gorgeous," I look at Finn and smile. I lean in giving him a kiss, slowly biting his lip as I pull away. "Kinky," he leans in for another kiss. Without looking, I put my phone back on the nightstand , and put my hands around Finn's neck. I roll on top of him and he pulls the collar of my shirt, taking it off. My hands travel down to his back, and I remove his shirt, the kisses become more passionate.

"Hey, uh, y/n, Sophi- Oh my Jesus, what the fuck?" I quickly get off of Finn, and turn around to see who walked in without knocking. Good thing I was too lazy to remove my bra last night. "I-uh-um, shouldn't you uh- cover that up?"

"Chosen, you're going yo see me in a bikini in a few hours, it's basically the same thing, now what do you want?" Finn grabs his shirt from the end of the bed and throws it at me.

"Bikini or not, we're not at the beach, put the shirt on," I roll my eyes and grab the shirt, putting it on. It smells so much like him.

"Sophia told me to-um wake you up, but it-uh seems hat you're already up," He chuckles, "I knew it, we all knew it!"

"Chosen! What's taking-oh my God," Sophia's eyes widen, "did you wa-"

"Yea, I did," She bursts out laughing, Chosen starts to laugh with her.

"Are you guys done now?" Finn says, getting off the bed. I do the same, we're on opposite sides, and I admire him for a few seconds. I mean he does have no shirt on.

"What's all the commotion in here?" Wyatt asks, while walking in the room, "and why does Finn have no shirt on? And why is y/n weari-oh wait, did you guys-"

"NO!" Finn and I both say throwing a pillow at him. He starts roaring with laughter too. Jack, Jaeden, and Jeremy start trickling in after hearing Chosen, Sophia, and Wyatt's screaming laughter.

"What the fuck is going in-what the fuck?!?" Jack says, he drops the bagel in his hand, and places his hands on his hips, "did you guys fuck?"

"I KNEW IT!" Jaeden screams.

"For your information Jaeden, we just made it official last night, so you can hop off my dick," I say. Finn and I both walk to the front of the bed, his hand rubbing my back. Sophia, Chosen, and Wyatt, finally stop laughing.

"Oh wow, so you guys are really together now?" Jeremy asks. Together. I nod, praise Jer for being so chill.

"We would've told you sooner, well actually we weren't really dating officially, until last night, you get the point," Finn says.

"You didn't have to say anything, we been knew, your eyes said it all," Chosen says. I roll my eyes.

"Now that you guys are done screaming and shouting and laughing and now know about Finn and I, can you please get the fuck out of my room?" They all start leaving, and as soon as they're all out, I hear Sophia starting to laugh again.

***

It is a great day to be at the beach today. It was eighty degrees, and perfect for a swim. I'm wearing a high waisted sailor bikini, my hair is in dutch braids, and I'm wearing sunglasses.